[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Absolutely nothing for me, still don't have notifications.

I want to reinstall it, if I backed up manually will it restore chats history after reinstalling?

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

What type of lag are you experiencing? I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary personally. I'm on Lumia 920 though.

It stucks when i open a chat. While sending images it stucks. Sometimes chat box region appears at the top of my screen i have to exit the app to make it work properly.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

It stucks when i open a chat. While sending images it stucks. Sometimes chat box region appears at the top of my screen i have to exit the app to make it work properly.

That sounds like a pretty bad user experience. I haven't had anything quite like that happen I'm afraid. You've probably tried, but have you reinstalled to make sure?

crimsonvspurple

May 4, 2014
Visit site

What's app developers suck. they should be ashamed of themselves and go back to software engineering class.

I have restricted background data and it will won't let me even get in to the app. Everything else like IE, line, Skype, other apps that use internet not only works, but they can also use the internet. On the other hand what's app whines like a ***** about BACKGROUND data restriction.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
For the last hour or two I'm not receiving any notifications. When I open app I see new msg there. I'm I the only one with this problem?

Update: Dont know why but just turning On & Off wifi solved this

Last edited:

Adolf Kleinhans

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site

I would actually love to see whatsapp integrated with the people hub. I think the people hub is a FANTASTIC feature on WP that is just under utilized by devs. (Seeing chat history in hub, Sending message from hub ala Twitter, seeing profile pics and status updates in hub) This would also allow custom ringtones for whatsapp contacts and all the other goodies that WP brings us!

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

I would actually love to see whatsapp integrated with the people hub. I think the people hub is a FANTASTIC feature on WP that is just under utilized by devs. (Seeing chat history in hub, Sending message from hub ala Twitter, seeing profile pics and status updates in hub) This would also allow custom ringtones for whatsapp contacts and all the other goodies that WP brings us!

First of all let the developers make a perfect app. Still they haven't added audio share and save features. Let this feature come first then expect other features

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

That sounds like a pretty bad user experience. I haven't had anything quite like that happen I'm afraid. You've probably tried, but have you reinstalled to make sure?

Tried reinstalling many times still this issue is present

kasmol

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

Unfortunately I have done an hard reset of my device and I lost all my conversations... We need online backup!!

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Unfortunately I have done an hard reset of my device and I lost all my conversations... We need online backup!!

How about copy out the backup files via desktop before doing the hard reset next time?

sharmakartik93

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site

This is not related to this forum but it would it great if anyone could me. I'm getting delayed notification under locked on my wifi and also on my mobile data. Keep wifi on under locked screen is active. I'm using lumia 720 OS WP8. Please help.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

This is not related to this forum but it would it great if anyone could me. I'm getting delayed notification under locked on my wifi and also on my mobile data. Keep wifi on under locked screen is active. I'm using lumia 720 OS WP8. Please help.
How often it happens to you? I'm facing same problem, but only a few times per day. 928

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday whatsapp on android got updated. Here on WP we still don't have audio share and save option.
Sent from Lumia 925 India using tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa