[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Nothing new.. Maybe just bug fixes and the performance seems better in the app

sapegm

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site

I have read numerous times that Whatsapp is known as a Battery Hog but...how much battery does it consume per hour? I feel that I use WhatsApp for 2 hours and my battery has gone incredibly down...

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

I can confirm that the noise from the speaker is gone! But still no wp8.1 optimized:(

The Noise remains in the Public Release Version... Not as loud as before but is certainly there, can be hard on headphones... Btw is this noise there on Beta too?

Neyney10

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site

I have read numerous times that Whatsapp is known as a Battery Hog but...how much battery does it consume per hour? I feel that I use WhatsApp for 2 hours and my battery has gone incredibly down...
it takes me around 27% per hour , average.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
In LESS than 40min WhatsApp just ate my 43% battery on 928. I lost 1-3% EVERY MINUTE. And my phone is off now, couldn't even read the last msg I received and it was important. Very important

Ps. I had everything turned off from background, except hotmail sync

sapegm

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site

it takes me around 27% per hour , average.

It is the same for me. I did a hard reset on my l920 and started as fresh, reinstalled all my apps since I was not getting more than 15 hours at full charge.

After the hard reset, At 100% I had 1 day and 15 hours left, my last charge was 15 hours and 35mins ago (during the night) and I still have 1 day and 2 hours left (74%) BUT with a LIGHT use of whatsapp, just a few texts.

Though after the hard reset I still noticed the extreme loss of Battery from Whatsapp....

I have just started using BBm, I have too see if the battery loss is the same as Whatsapp.

sapegm

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site

In LESS than 40min WhatsApp just ate my 43% battery on 928. I lost 1-3% EVERY MINUTE. And my phone is off now, couldn't even read the last msg I received and it was important. Very important

Ps. I had everything turned off from background, except hotmail sync

I am losing like 30% per hour, sometimes more when my Whatsapp's group are all chatty. I have everything turned off except Whatsapp and Bbm. I just can't turn off Whatsapp, It is not the same for me without the notifications, late reply, etc.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

When you change orientation in a chat, the background becomes all zoomed in and ugly. The background should stay the same if you change orientation!
Am I the only one who is bothered by this?

Nitin Shet

May 17, 2014
Visit site

Is it me noticing late or was video attachment option newly added?..i remember it was not an option before...

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

A friend on Lumia 520 is facing this strange issue... WhatsApp won't launch on his phone... It happened overnight... Last night he was chatting to us and since today morning the app won't launch even... He uninstalled and reinstalled the app 2ice but no good...
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

I want to deactivate my WhatsApp account on my phone. I want to use WhatsApp on other phone. Is it possible to deactivate WhatsApp on my Lumia without uninstalling the app?

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

I want to deactivate my WhatsApp account on my phone. I want to use WhatsApp on other phone. Is it possible to deactivate WhatsApp on my Lumia without uninstalling the app?

When you verify your account on a other phone it is automatically deactivated

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

Nothing special:p
Now if you select a picture from a album you can crop the picture how you want it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon