[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

sharmakartik93

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

I get full signal and facing issues on 3g also. Yes I'm on Airtel. Earlier I used to get arrow above signals continuously but it is missing under locked screen now.
Delays are increasing more.

sharmakartik93

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site

I think the problem is with arrow because on wifi I get arrow under locked screen. Somehow mobile data is not active always under locked screen. Is there any settings for mobile data. Earlier I used to get the arrow continuously. Please help.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

I think the problem is with arrow because on wifi I get arrow under locked screen. Somehow mobile data is not active always under locked screen. Is there any settings for mobile data. Earlier I used to get the arrow continuously. Please help.

Its not the issue with your phone it's Airtel... The Smartphone network... It has irritated the hell out of me recently... Internet is super unstable... My brother was also facing this irregular network issues on his iPhone where network bar is full but no data transfer takes place... After shifting to Vodafone his issue is solved... I've also applied for port now...

sharmakartik93

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site

Mute group for a year is useless. I think the current version is good they could improve on notifications. Nothing more.

MRTSPORTS1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

I just noticed that my status is ALWAYS ONLINE, even when at sleep and the screen is off. Now I finally understand why people say I am ignoring them, because they see me online (time to go private for all, btw), but my question is: why is this happening ? I can't possibly be the only one?

Lumia 930 + Cyan + DP 8.1

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

I just noticed that my status is ALWAYS ONLINE, even when at sleep and the screen is off. Now I finally understand why people say I am ignoring them, because they see me online (time to go private for all, btw), but my question is: why is this happening ? I can't possibly be the only one?

Lumia 930 + Cyan + DP 8.1

I had the same issue in some bets releases ago.. I mailed them and after a beta it was fixed. Try to contact them is the only way..

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

The betatester have a direct email where the devs can answer directly.. In my region there aren't comments for the beta release
got it. :) For usa, it just shows comments till 2nd Aug. After that there is no comment. Maybe they have disabled to comment on it.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

After hard reset my notifications are working fine it is not the case with airtel

Notifications are in not anyway linked to Phone OS or any thing with the phone... The notifications are routed through a MS server dedicated to Push Notifications... Even if you wouldn't have hard reset, it would have got fixed. Or maybe on resetting the Data Network Settings (like gateway,etc) have been changed which is helping...

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site

When tha duck is wp8.1 compatible coming out? It works fine on wp8.1, but I really want that archiving option.:)))

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro