[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Actually, whatsapp beta works only with windows phone 8.1 not windows phone 8.0 GDR 0-3.

so to be downloaded on windows phone, they are waiting 8.1 roll-out to be completed.

Like that's going to happen anytime soon. They should be happy if majority of the phones have it. Which is more or less true right now.

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
It will stay in beta and will keep updating in beta. They won't release public version not for at least this year. I really wonder what's wrong with them???

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
This is really hilarious. Android and iOS are having so much of frequent updates with the Whatsapp that it makes me think they are the beta testers, while things are so quiet on Windows Phone. Android and iOS versions are already enjoying the new working features and WP users like us can only gets to READ about how good the BETA is. Now I know why the masses are not into Windows Phones at all....

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
This is really hilarious. Android and iOS are having so much of frequent updates with the Whatsapp that it makes me think they are the beta testers, while things are so quiet on Windows Phone. Android and iOS versions are already enjoying the new working features and WP users like us can only gets to READ about how good the BETA is. Now I know why the masses are not into Windows Phones at all....

I completely agree with you buddy. There is no love for windows phone users. We are royally ignored by WhatsApp team. I have lost all hope with them and the worst part is that there is no communication from their end nor anybody from windows central is taking interest to get it things clear.

dedracer

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I guess we need to do a campaign like we did when the WhatsApp was pulled from the store 4 months ago. That is the only way we can get the update faster or a clear answer about the release date ! So lets do it!! What say guys? :)

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Had it been for whatsapp I would have switched to android long back, but its the love for Nokia and windows OS that I'm refraining myself from switching to android. Also whatsapp people are shameless they won't pay any heed to our frustration.

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
We have still not received the whatsapp update for cyan and may be from next month denim update will release and whatsapp will take another six months to release another update for denim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99