[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp got updated, now its update process going very fast but now app can't be installed in SD card, as we have to move app to phone.

P.S. Before this update(.596) we can install on SD card

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
M not getting blue checks on Lumia 920. Also I tried sending messages to new recipient's...still no luck !! Any tips??

dedracer

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Try sending yourself! And check if you are getting checks or not..if you get checks from yourself but not getting from others then their WhatsApp is outdated or they are not on the latest build!

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
The blue tick only appear on some of my chats

Any clue why is that ?
I believe it works only for people that didnt change privacy settings. Example: The other person has set to not show its last seen status, but you see blue ticks, that will indicate that he/she has been online recently. And when you have (old) white ticks you can't say have they read msg or not

Omar 11

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I believe it works only for people that didnt change privacy settings. Example: The other person has set to not show its last seen status, but you see blue ticks, that will indicate that he/she has been online recently. And when you have (old) white ticks you can't say have they read msg or not
It's not old messages as we are chatting now and no privacy is set !!!

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

I tested it. Set y privacy status to not show my status nor when I was last online and blue ticks keep appear in my GF L625. I haven't found a way to avoid the other person to see if I read or not he message. It should be an option.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site

It does not turn blue if person has set no privacy(last seen is visible). In my observation, it is turning blue to contacts who use whatsapp on windows phone. My sister too uses wp and it turned blue when I sent a msg to her, while it did not turn blue to those who use android and symbian. Any one else observed this?

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It does not turn blue if person has set no privacy(last seen is visible). In my observation, it is turning blue to contacts who use whatsapp on windows phone. My sister too uses wp and it turned blue when I sent a msg to her, while it did not turn blue to those who use android and symbian. Any one else observed this?

Nope, my GF has a Android phone and the ticks are turning blue when she reads messages. It seems to be version related possibly as other friends that have android phones it doesn't show yet

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
It's not old messages as we are chatting now and no privacy is set !!!
ughh. I wasn't saying old messages, I meant whites check marks as it used to be before. Anyway forget about it, I really don't care as long as it's not single check marked

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05