[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
For the next update I would like to have the feature added of Mark/select of messages and images with forward/delete option. This feature has been on Android from ages. And this feature would come very handy for all.

surya kiran

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Since last update whatsapp doesn't play notification sound on my Lumia 920..It just vibrates when I get a message.
Tried reinstalling, soft reset. Volume is at max.
Any ideas??

MadeInLondon

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone having the issue I have?
Whenever i receive a notification and I open the app via the toast notification from lock screen, WhatsApp does not connect. I have to go via the start screen (either via Return button or Windows button) and re-open it from the tile to connect & be able to send messages. This has been happening since the latest update.
Lumia 720, on developer preview here, in Switzerland.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone having the issue I have?
Whenever i receive a notification and I open the app via the toast notification from lock screen, WhatsApp does not connect. I have to go via the start screen (either via Return button or Windows button) and re-open it from the tile to connect & be able to send messages. This has been happening since the latest update.
Lumia 720, on developer preview here, in Switzerland.

Nope, it works fine. WA gets opened with corresponding chat when I click on notification from Notification center under lock screen.

MadeInLondon

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Nope, it works fine. WA gets opened with corresponding chat when I click on notification from Notification center under lock screen.
I does open fine here too, it just doesn't connect to the service. I can type and "send" messages, it just doesn't send them out and I cannot receive new messages, unless I quickly return / go to the home screen and enter the app again.

GSVG

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello, this morning I was using whatsapp as usual, a few hours later the whatsapp Icon turned to a shadow and I couldn't get it to open. Also, when I go to the store I can see the app but it does not have the share button below. Has anyone encountered this problem?

andrygun

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
For the next update I would like to have the feature added of Mark/select of messages and images with forward/delete option. This feature has been on Android from ages. And this feature would come very handy for all.

Agree with you. Its so nice having this feature in android that i hated this windows wa for not having that..

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello, this morning I was using whatsapp as usual, a few hours later the whatsapp Icon turned to a shadow and I couldn't get it to open. Also, when I go to the store I can see the app but it does not have the share button below. Has anyone encountered this problem?

I was doing backup to cloud. Took about an hour, some tiles went dark....

hks1233

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Its not working when i transferred it to memory card. After that i uninstalled it and then tried to install it again from the Windows Store. It says it cannot be installed in the memory card, so i installed it in phone memory. This is ridiculous. Also its going to cost more after 1 year. Why use this app when we have numerous other messaging apps???

hks1233

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
same here. After that i uninstalled it and then tried to install it again from the Windows Store. It says it cannot be installed in the memory card, so i installed it in phone memory. This is ridiculous....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise