[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

LIJOMLOYID

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, can a newly appointed admin remove the existing admin ? Are all the admins have the same power ? Or is there a super admin who is in the complete control of the group and cannot be removed as admin ? Can somebody confirm this ?

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi, can a newly appointed admin remove the existing admin ? Are all the admins have the same power ? Or is there a super admin who is in the complete control of the group and cannot be removed as admin ? Can somebody confirm this ?

Yup new admin can remove existing admin too. Infact in a group all members can be admin.
No super admin

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes i get two ticks in group chat. Is this a bug? Normally i get one tick but from yesterday many times i get two ticks
Nokia Lumia 925 India

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes i get two ticks in group chat. Is this a bug? Normally i get one tick but from yesterday many times i get two ticks
Nokia Lumia 925 India

its a new feature. double tick is for msg delivered to everyone. double tick with blue is message read by everyone. same applies when you msg someone personally. I hope that clears it. :smile:

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Dude please apply some logic at least. When you don't get double tick then it means that it is not delivered to everyone or some people in the group have their last seen as hidden.

Logic you talking about. I am not dumb. I sent 3 messages in the group 1st message got two ticks and other two got 1 tick only and now again i texted on group those text got two ticks but the previous two texts still have one tick. Now use your common sense bro

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Ever since the new WhatsApp or the new developer preview update WhatsApp notifications have become unreliable. Once every few days I get this notification that I have to restart my phone to let them work. Never had this for months.

Beppe Gissi

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Ever since the new WhatsApp or the new developer preview update WhatsApp notifications have become unreliable. Once every few days I get this notification that I have to restart my phone to let them work. Never had this for months.

Is your issue that you don't receive notifications for new messages sometimes? If so, you don't need to restart your phone, just disable and enable Whatsapp from the notification centre. Annoying, but it takes just 2 seconds, in hope the next version won't have this issue.

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Android WhatsApp has got two updates recently i.e. Encryption of messages and to disable the blue ticks feature. I really wonder will these features come to WP. Also for the next update multiple selection of messages/images and videos with delete and forward should be added along with the new two features.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss