[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Anybody facing notifications issues when connected to Data? I dont get notified last few days already. But all works with Wi-Fi

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Guys I have a question.

I already use WhatsApp since my Nokia N81, using the same number until now. But I have never paid for the service or asked to do so. Every 23rd march my trials period extended for one year.

What happens actually?
Sent from Nokia Lumia 930 via Tapatalk

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Can anybody please tell me why I can't attach video which I downloaded from UC Browser which is in mp4 format also less than 10MB. Basically I'm not able to see the video in video attaching option although it's there and playable. Also I moved the video to another folder(WhatsApp folder). Please help!

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Can anybody please tell me why I can't attach video which I downloaded from UC Browser which is in mp4 format also less than 10MB. Basically I'm not able to see the video in video attaching option although it's there and playable. Also I moved the video to another folder(WhatsApp folder). Please help!

Try moving it to the Camera Roll folder

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Its good that they are updating WhatsApp. But the concern remains about adding the new features. Lets say the multiple selection of messages/images and videos with forwarding and deleting option. Also having to attach the mp3 files. I want these features to be added in the next update of WhatsApp.
You cant attach or save mp3 file to storage from Whatsapp. Whatsapp told me it was due to the limitations of WP but they did say that they are still committed and it's true. They even gave us the Whatsapp web feature

Amir Pomen

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
help....my whatsapp become sluggish recently (slow loading etc etc)....

what first i thought that my memory running low..but last check still have around 3.8gb of free memory...

just now i tried clearing my chat history from (more than 10 chat group) but once i cleared some of those group chat history...then i exit the whatsapp....then the woes coming...i cant open back whatsapp (loading taking too long and never ending and make my phone stuck at whatsapp loading blank page) this is the second time it happens.....(first time happens also right after i've cleared some group chat history)....

although fixed after uninstall-reinstall procedure and restore backup...still i bet that it would stuck again if i clear any group chat history...

so does anybody knew or atleast have anything i need to check?

phone is Lumia1020 with developer preview 8.1 running on cyan..

os version: 8.10.14219.341

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
You cant attach or save mp3 file to storage from Whatsapp. Whatsapp told me it was due to the limitations of WP but they did say that they are still committed and it's true. They even gave us the Whatsapp web feature

I absolutely beleieve it is because of wp limitation. there is nothing to surprise me.

By the way, whatsapp beta updated to v642. Last updated on 1/30/2015.

https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/whatsapp/6b587088-a2bd-4597-8416-6c77f0a3ec6d

tooly26

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos