[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Until Whatsapp adds feature of sending mp3 files to others, how ever much improvements and new features they bring to the app, people will continue hammering them.
If you check the store almost all the comments are add mp3 file sending.

cysuresh

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Public version running v2.11.634, beta is 654, what are the notable changes in the beta while comparing to pubic version? Can some one please list.
Thanks in advance.

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
So we can assume that all updates are for bug fixing only. I miss multi select and forward and audio file pick very badly.

You bet !!! I miss that badly. In fact I have emailed them regarding the same but no reply nor any commitment about adding that feature in the next update. I wish and hope that they would add this feature in the next update.

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Because the beta didn't have the WhatsApp web section ;) internal test that no one was able leak it.
Like tooly26 said there are some lines code about the VoIP but nothing to test in the beta...

It's probably there but only available to employees to test with a simple switch to enable it for everyone when they launch voip calling

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
WhatsApp just got updated for android and ios with the voice calling option. Wondering when our windows phone will get an update?? May be after 2 months 😉 coz that the normal time frame for windows phone to receive an update.

tooly26

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp just got updated for android and ios with the voice calling option. Wondering when our windows phone will get an update?? May be after 2 months 😉 coz that the normal time frame for windows phone to receive an update.

On ios I can't see this option

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I guess they're preparing for Windows10 optimization and maybe VoIP too ;)

I don't think so. We are yet to denim update for our WP. WhatsApp will release update for the optimization of denim update. And for win10 is far away as with the speed they are going with. Was expecting Denim update in the month of January but no update still waiting for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro