[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
No way. They didn't even update it for all w8.1 capabilities. The notifications look like ****. They don't use the official notification layout as Skype. Name and message on two different lines.

how are you doing? I remember that you were saying that you have a friend at the whatsapp development team and as it turns out that was a lie. (could be prank either)

GuilhermeManso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
All I want from WhatsApp is:

- Proper push notification management (was introduced but them disappeared);
- Multi message selection;
- Built In Video compression e cut feature;
- Multi photo selection from the Photo app via Share Contract (we can select up to 10 fotos inside the app, but not from the outside).

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
All I want from WhatsApp is:

- Proper push notification management (was introduced but them disappeared);
- Multi message selection;
- Built In Video compression e cut feature;
- Multi photo selection from the Photo app via Share Contract (we can select up to 10 fotos inside the app, but not from the outside).

I agree with you. All WP users has been asking for these features from long time and still no update. I doubt that whether these features will ever come to WP WhatsApp. But never lose hope. Lets wait and watch.

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Guys why can't we share multiple pics from gallery directly to WhatsApp?? We need to open WhatsApp and select multiple pics to send within the WhatsApp. It's really frustrating. Hope next update will bring this feature with it.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Guys why can't we share multiple pics from gallery directly to WhatsApp?? We need to open WhatsApp and select multiple pics to send within the WhatsApp. It's really frustrating. Hope next update will bring this feature with it.
I don't think this is related to Whatsapp. I guess this is a limitation of the WP 8.1 OS

Tropicc

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why this newest version doesn't show up in my store. When I go to the store on my laptop and click install it either says no permission or failed. Only way I can probably do this is with a QR code.
I noticed whatsapp keeps getting slower and slower when starting up or 'resuming/loading' when clicking on a push notification.

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why this newest version doesn't show up in my store. When I go to the store on my laptop and click install it either says no permission or failed. Only way I can probably do this is with a QR code.
I noticed whatsapp keeps getting slower and slower when starting up or 'resuming/loading' when clicking on a push notification.

Yup it is getting slower by the day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire