[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Oops 😓😌..may be main version will be updated tomorrow...usually Thursdays they update the app..

I'm happy at least they added the features that was most required by the WP users i.e. Multiple select of images and messages with forward and delete option. Also with the calling option it doesn't make sense unless you have good internet connection. I understand that its better to have all the new features in WhatsApp. But as they say you never know 😊

neglekted

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I guess that can be done on Silverlight too. The only time they will consider rewriting is when they decide to make a win 10 app

If you've ever spent any time developing any kind of software you'll know better than to rewrite your entire app for no good reason ;-)

Happy to see the progress on the beta and new features being added!

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm really forward to have this update for the WhatsApp. Just cant wait to have all the new features in the next update. As all we WP users get is "Bug fixes" updates from them.

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Bit it looks like Samsung's android UI (S4-6). Dont you think? What is called TouchWiz, something like that.

i dont want android UI,that clumsy. and i dont have any complaint about Wp's current UI, I was just asking, can we expect any new UI changes ?

Andrei831

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I have whatsapp 2.11.690 on my lumia phone and it's heating my phone like crazy it's like i'm playing games and in battery saver whatsapp is first on that list with 40%..i only stay on whatsapp like 20 minutes and it drains battery and heats my phone,running in background is disabled..what should i do?i don't wanna uninstall whatsapp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb