[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

b0blight

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Sorry if this question seems like it has been asked a million times, but I don't want to scroll through 50 pages of forum page to find my answer. I would like to know, if we do a full backup from settings, will our whatsapp messages be backed up together ? So if i were to do a full reset and restore from backup, will my whatsapp messages be backed up also ? I remember some people were saying it will, but i forgot. would like to clarify here.

thanks.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Sorry if this question seems like it has been asked a million times, but I don't want to scroll through 50 pages of forum page to find my answer. I would like to know, if we do a full backup from settings, will our whatsapp messages be backed up together ? So if i were to do a full reset and restore from backup, will my whatsapp messages be backed up also ? I remember some people were saying it will, but i forgot. would like to clarify here.

thanks.

You will lose your chats the backup function actually is useless when making a factory reset

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

thanks.
I didn't try it, dont want to risk my 15 months chat, dont think it even works.. but on this website was one guy saying if you ...

-Connect your phone to PC
-Copy WhatsApp folder (entire) to PC
-Reset your phone,
-Connect it back to PC,
-Copy back you WhatsApp folder to where it was originally on phone, and THEN
-Install WhatsApp
it will restore your chat. If you wanna risk or not it's up to you

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Thats if there's a SD card. If you have external storage you can do that. But I have a 1020, no external SD card. Its virtually impossible to access the messages.db file.

I know about the SD card. My 928 also doesn't support it. Anyway, that's what that guy told me, I didn't try it and not willing to..

I don't remember what thread was it, I would have posted link of that conversation

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I know this is not the forum to ask this question. But just want to know why I'm unable to sign up for Spotify with facebook or with the email address. Any suggestions guys???

Kizzy Catwoman

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
My problem is the missing whatsapp call feature. My mum keeps trying to use it when I don't have it on my lumia. Viber has it and Line and Skype. What is the hold up? They charge for the app, unlike the others but don't produce the goods.

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Why should I know it? I already said I do not know their roadmap or release dates as Betatester

Hey buddy, Sorry if you got offended by my question. Just out of curiosity I asked it coz been waiting to get the new features for WhatsApp. Nevermind it won't happen again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss