[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Don't expect an update and they don't choose any specific days for releases

😩 three times beta updated still no updates for main app...we don't want calling feature now but at least give newly added features...😢

Any changes seen in recent beta update ?

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
😩 three times beta updated still no updates for main app...we don't want calling feature now but at least give newly added features...😢

No don't expect always changes. Mostly bug fix updates because after an update there are some bugs..

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
�� three times beta updated still no updates for main app...we don't want calling feature now but at least give newly added features...��

yes, i agree,I only want mp3 sending... thats it.

cysuresh

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp beta received calling function. I read it from wmpoweruser site. Our beta users please share the screenshots, call quality while comparing with skype and videos to visualize us. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Not interested in calling feature now..need good internet connection for calling and quality is less feedback of Android & ios users...instead of WhatsApp calling we need is imo messenger now all are using it for calling & video call...good quality for calls even in 2g works well...bad that till now no words of support 😓😌

Sentient Golf Ball

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I take it there's still no news on whether end-to-end encryption has been implemented in the Windows Phone client?

Edit: Reading the FAQ on the Open Whisper Systems website it looks like they have no interest in making Windows Phone apps, so I'm not going to hold my breath for their encryption to be added to WhatsApp any time soon.

Last edited:

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
At least the feature is finally coming to Windows phone ... Start enjoying small things in life and don't go on criticizing what is missing on the platform.. I'm sure WhatsApp calling will improve overtime and with video calling in near future, it's sure to kick some more ***..😉

Reebs Reebs

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Really glad they fixed the scrolling for older message bug.

Also. The app really is faster. The animations feel so much more smoother now.

Only thing is that pictures still save in this "other picutures" folder and can't set individual chat backgrounds...

but hey, still 5 stars for me :)

Hi, do you know if WhatsApp is now integrated in the share screen? Can you share IE pages for example?

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone tell the approximate days it takes for the beta features to be ported to public version ??... So eagerly waiting for the calling feature !!

Only upper hand WhatsApp has verses viber & Skype is we have all ur friends & family using it...calling is good only if you have good internet speed otherwise don't expect some miracle...

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Only upper hand WhatsApp has verses viber & Skype is we have all ur friends & family using it...calling is good only if you have good internet speed otherwise don't expect some miracle...
I've tried Android and iOS versions on my home wifi and the quality was very good ..so I'm hoping the windows version would also work the same 😃

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb