[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Jagadeeshvanum

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
At present WhatsApp is 17 mb in size, beta became 18 mb, and today's update to beta took it to 19 mb. If it exceeds 20 mb then I need wifi to download the app. Just saying. Can anyone tell me why downloading WhatsApp on pc and when I try to install manually it says attention required. I've been trying to install manually for 6 months and could not succeed even once.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm able to send max. 100 files in WhatsApp beta. Not from the app but if you use files app from Microsoft you can mark 100 files & share them to WhatsApp.

hexacore

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm feeling positif that we will get the update this week because they are done with the features and only fixing bugs :)
For the love of god all we need on this platform is a good Whatsapp-facebook-instagram apps and we will be happy :)
Is that too much to ask for? :(

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm feeling positif that we will get the update this week because they are done with the features and only fixing bugs :)
For the love of god all we need on this platform is a good Whatsapp-facebook-instagram apps and we will be happy :)
Is that too much to ask for? :(
I second you bro in everything you said ... And let it be this week !!

hexacore

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site

Yup i forgot about twitter lol.
Windows phone is good when it comes to gaming, i can find any game on the store but what it lacks is social apps which are key selling points these days and microsoft isnt doing anything about that.
It really confuses me, The Lumia range has the best photography cameras of any other platform and all we have is semi-complete apps with broken features :(
Hope that changes with windows 10 :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa