[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

akshay waghray

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
A small change found in yesterday's update with old one...in case if u are offline or any network problems occurs , data transfer not going when u enters the privacy option it will show you now it's not possible you seems to be offline like that..that msg comes with white background...now it comes with red color a modern look and more appealing...nothing special change but looks good 😊

I could not find it are u talking about the same after latest update which includes voice calling or the older version bfrw the voip update

hexacore

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm feeling positif that we will get the update this week because they are done with the features and only fixing bugs :)
For the love of god all we need on this platform is a good Whatsapp-facebook-instagram apps and we will be happy :)
Is that too much to ask for? :(
I was right!! see ;)
now we're ahead of iOS as they don't have whatsapp web lol.
now lets start nagging and complaining and ranting for a fully featured facebook update LOL

bolot_malih

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Sometime after whatsapp call finish my phone getting resuming for a long time..i must hold back botton then close whatsapp...does any body facing situation like this ?

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Still no multiple selection of msgs, search the chats , in a group different color for diff persons chat this options were available in Android version in its earlier stages itself we still don't have this now also...but still appreciate WhatsApp team they are now continuously supporting WP 👍 instead of beta updation two or one month in a while has changed to two or three updates in a week...go on 👏👏

bolot_malih

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I don't know which more difficult of developing between whatsapp call and multi selection message..? If whatsapp call is more difficult why do they need for along time to create app which has feature like multi selection message ?

Pradeep Kalburgi1

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
I don't know which more difficult of developing between whatsapp call and multi selection message..? If whatsapp call is more difficult why do they need for along time to create app which has feature like multi selection message ?

I agree with you buddy, also if you see that the multiple feature is already there in wechat for windows phone. Don't know what's taking so long that they cant add the feature or they doing it deliberately of not adding the feature and making WhatsApp substandard to android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs