[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Pradeep Kalburgi1

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
I just want to have multi selection of messages!
Why they added this and removed just after we wont never know. :/

I agree with you buddy !!!! Even I want this feature desperately because this is the feature which is most useful and that will remove some disparity between android and windows phone. Don't know why it is so long and what is the reason that developers' are not adding this feature??? !!!!

Pradeep Kalburgi1

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
It is normal cycle update for WhatsApp. First release a big update after 2 months and then minor update after a week to fix any bugs and then again wait for 2 months for an update. People who use windows phone are desperately waiting for multiple select feature of messages but the developers are reluctant to add this.

Pradeep Kalburgi1

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Dude what are you talking about??? Do you don't know that WP gets the last update for new features. We don't even have the basic multiple select feature which is there on android for ages. Now forget any updates for 2 months for new features

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Dude what are you talking about??? Do you don't know that WP gets the last update for new features. We don't even have the basic multiple select feature which is there on android for ages. Now forget any updates for 2 months for new features

Keep calm its working and you got mp3, calling, deactivate blue ticks. Btw WhatsApp on iPhones can't handle WhatsApp web & we can ;)

Features will come step by step maybe longer time but better longer time then never.

Pradeep Kalburgi1

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Keep calm its working and you got mp3, calling, deactivate blue ticks. Btw WhatsApp on iPhones can't handle WhatsApp web & we can ;)

Features will come step by step maybe longer time but better longer time then never.

I agree with you brother !! But the web feature is not that we use often. We need to have those feature that are most useful and come in handy. I love windows phone but it will only grow if the quality of apps is on par with android ones and the apps should get regular updates.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Multiple forwarding/deleting from messages is back in the latest beta.
Also you can now disable in app notifications & hide the notification message what someone wrote you so it is private now if you want

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Multiple forwarding/deleting from messages is back in the latest beta.
Also you can now disable in app notifications & hide the notification message what someone wrote you so it is private now if you want

Thanks.. What about email chat history is it possible to send now ..in public release we have to take full chat and copy.. In android we can select the individual chats and send is it available in selection and forwarding? Pls reply

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Wow after yesterday update great improvement in WhatsApp calling experience 👌👍 very good clarity echo also gone background sound also we can hear that much clarity 👌 only small delay now present I tried in 2g....surprised me better than viber well done WhatsApp 👌

avi_920

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
After hard reset, only group chats has been restored! How's that possible?

& why is that individual chats are not restored? Any possible way??

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
After hard reset, only group chats has been restored! How's that possible?

& why is that individual chats are not restored? Any possible way??

No! It's gone. Unfortunately WA doesn't backup to OneDrive. Some people say it does but I dint think so

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster