[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp has a tendency of updating its wp version in every 2 months. last update was on 1st july... so may be another 10-12 days
I think... :cry:

Pradeep Kalburgi

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
How come they update android every 2 weeks but with windows phone they take 2 months to update. And android get all the new features whereas windows is yet to get basic f features.

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
How come they update android every 2 weeks but with windows phone they take 2 months to update. And android get all the new features whereas windows is yet to get basic f features.

I guess simply put we dont have enough people on the platform to make them care that much as compared to those on Android or iOS.

Ultimate Insider

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Again, wmpoweruser posted a news about the whatsapp beta update. Now it hits to v2.12.110.
WhatsApp beta gets another update with more custom notification settings.
1. New option to set custom ringtones and sounds for individual chats.
2. Option to reset all the notification settings to default.
WhatsApp beta gets another update with more custom notification settings - WMPoweruser

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...apps%2Fwhatsapp%2F9wzdncrdfwbt&token=xRED7UL5

Maybe, you are wondering why I stopped to post about whatsapp beta updates. Because I can't see the version number of whatsapp beta in windows 10, which will be fixed in the one of the coming updates to the store according to the microsoft.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Again, wmpoweruser posted a news about the whatsapp beta update. Now it hits to v2.12.110.
WhatsApp beta gets another update with more custom notification settings.
1. New option to set custom ringtones and sounds for individual chats.
2. Option to reset all the notification settings to default.
WhatsApp beta gets another update with more custom notification settings - WMPoweruser

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...apps%2Fwhatsapp%2F9wzdncrdfwbt&token=m2GIEGpi

Maybe, you are wondering why I stopped to post about whatsapp beta updates. Because I can't see the version number of whatsapp beta in windows 10, which will be fixed in the one of the coming updates to the store according to the microsoft.

You don't miss things, uninteresting updates...

akshay waghray

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Got I thanks another one I have selected ringtone for msg chat but stil I get the default one....when I receive msg from that particular contact...however for calls m getting the selected ringtone...kindly help

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Got I thanks another one I have selected ringtone for msg chat but stil I get the default one....when I receive msg from that particular contact...however for calls m getting the selected ringtone...kindly help

Not sure about custom ring tones. From what I see, the custom ring tones list are so limited, as compared to Android where I can choose mp3 from other folders. Perhaps you try going into the chat with that person, tap ... and info. Choose custom msg tone and call ring tone from there?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa