[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Pradeep Kalburgi

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Finally we got an update for windows phone. Also the multiple selection feature of messages with forward and delete option. However if you select multiple messages and forward it also captures there time and name of the sender and I think that needs to be fixed. Also whatsapp should reduce the time frame to update windows phone.

Prathameshk

May 31, 2014
Visit site
do u guys know , android whatsapp yet to get the different complexion emojis. so we are ahead of android atleast in emojis :winktongue:

They are available in the WhatsApp my friend have a nexus 5 whenever he gets update for WhatsApp he sends me screenshots of new things...android users got this update about of month ago

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
They are available in the WhatsApp my friend have a nexus 5 whenever he gets update for WhatsApp he sends me screenshots of new things...android users got this update about of month ago

but my friends haven't seen this before. I saw their phones.. They don't have those.they use htc 820, motog2, etc.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
but my friends haven't seen this before. I saw their phones.. They don't have those.they use htc 820, motog2, etc.

The colored emoticons dont appear on its own, you will have to hold a smiley and different colors will appear. It's not available for all the smiley emoticons however. Only the select ones, starting from the middle row ;)

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
The colored emoticons dont appear on its own, you will have to hold a smiley and different colors will appear. It's not available for all the smiley emoticons however. Only the select ones, starting from the middle row ;)

i know that... i am talking about androids... all my friends using androids yet to have the coloured emojis i.e thumps up, punch clap etc etc. and there is a new emoji Vulcan salute... when i send it to android users, they are getting a box, and they dont even have the vulcan salute emoji... :winktongue:

Prathameshk

May 31, 2014
Visit site
i know that... i am talking about androids... all my friends using androids yet to have the coloured emojis i.e thumps up, punch clap etc etc. and there is a new emoji Vulcan salute... when i send it to android users, they are getting a box, and they dont even have the vulcan salute emoji... :winktongue:

See this link, my friend sent this from nexus 5:
http://1drv.ms/1ND5fiy
Yes and he also told me that the update is not available from the play store but from the WhatsApp website...tell ur friends to update their WhatsApp from the official website and install apk file...and don't take any other meaning from the screenshot...XDXDXD

the whole taco

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
probably been mentioned before...

but even after downloading the new version I still have this bug:

After I delete a chat any msgs that come in from that person appear in the notifications but when I go into the app they are not there.

However, if after I delete a chat and I go into the app and I send first then app behaves normally.

It is like app is deleting in background.

any clues?

ps: win 8 on Lumia 930

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
With the recent versions, has Whatsapp started crashing more often for you'll ?
There are times when you click the live tile and the app does not load. When it does load, it shows the loading screen and crashes.

Opinions please.

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
With the recent versions, has Whatsapp started crashing more often for you'll ?
There are times when you click the live tile and the app does not load. When it does load, it shows the loading screen and crashes.

Opinions please.

Try reinstalling.. There is no such issue I had ever faced....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans