[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok now I found what the last update "fixed". Prior to the last I didnt have crashing problem as many reported. So, no issue there. But here is what I got.. if you play audio notes (the ones send by pressing microphone) while phone is connected to Bluetooth, in my case it's cars hands free system (phoning), audio plays via Bluetooth speaker. It does have one little bug, when you play it for first time it misses first 1-2 seconds (while it connects)..to play beginning you simply replay it from the beginning..

Now, I said "fixed" because this feature was there long time ago, I made a comment about it on this thread. However, back then in order to play it via Bluetooth I had to 1) start audio, as it plays 2) turn on the car. Of course it would play Only that audio, meaning, the followings would play on the phone

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone able to search messages in WhatsApp after the update on Monday.
I'm not..I think I know why. I have chat history since march 2014.. It's so much that that takes 1700+ pages of word document (I emailed myself the history - thank you WA team for .txt file) and the backed up file only has it since 07/20/2014 =15 months!! I think WA just fails search from so much info

akshay waghray

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
When are v going to be able to search messages in WhatsApp.... Three update said... Will take few days to show up.... It's already one week now... Is anyone able to search messages in WhatsApp.....

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah search working now. What they said in previous update came true. Search did take some days to work. (for new update to get released!) ;)

Tom Prouton

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else seeing an issue with the live tile not displaying unread count and also not displaying on Lock Screen? Happening on 640 and 640xl on latest W10 build.

Also cannot make Whatsapp a wide tile either.......!

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I just found one more thing. Not sure since when was it there though. I was backing up all my WA file to PC (via USB) and in WA folder found PTT folder. That one has another 3 folders (2015-41.,-42.,-43) and they have voicemails (sent pressing microphones), my oldest is from 10/17/2105 - I think this is from last 3 updates

Voicemails are in filename.acc.waptt and filename.m4a.waptt format. If through Files app (or on PC) you rename and delete .waptt part you can play them (on PC do the same)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720