[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Even though, the overall app seems faster, photo & video upload have become desperately slow with today's update! Is it for me only? Anyone else facing this issue

usual-suspect

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Errm, am I alone in finding the new camera UI... really bad. I can't take a decent snap on my 930 now. I'm having to take the photo with Lumia camera then attach it in WhatsApp

NVMY03ION

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Just joined Whatsapp I have to say Im impressed. Exactly what I was looking for. Real time responding. Closest thing Ill get to imessaging.

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Those of you who are using Whatsapp on Windows 10 mobile ..notice that the font is larger in the app as compared to wp8.1 and we cannot see the photos will attaching them in chat... Is this problem with everyone or is it just me ??

zimilaci

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi There, I have a 950XL and whenever I record with the latest whatsapp (or the recent ones) it deepens my voice (it seems a bit slower as well)
if I record it with the built-in voice recorder it is normal....

Can someone please try this out?

krissii74

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi There, I have a 950XL and whenever I record with the latest whatsapp (or the recent ones) it deepens my voice (it seems a bit slower as well)
if I record it with the built-in voice recorder it is normal....

Can someone please try this out?

Zimilaci, the EXACT same thing is happening to me! I just got my 950 yesterday and sent my other half a voice message, and he messaged me back to tell me I sounded like a man! I don't know what to do? I don't know if it is an issue with the app or the phone, I am guessing the app as I can make voice calls ok and sound normal. I use the voice message feature a lot, I can't go on like this! Really hope somebody can help us both??? PLEASE!

zimilaci

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Don't worry, meanwhile I got the info from whatsapp, that the Software is not yet windows 10 compatible....

They are working on it....

krissii74

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Thank you SO much for the update! Fingers crossed they get it fixed soon, I've taken to doing silly voices on the phone now to disguise my new manly voice! LOL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss