[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Is anybody facing problem with notifications? I can only receive msg when I open WA. WA-web isn't working because phone doesnt stay connected.
I did soft reset, it doesnt solve the problem

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
What?s new in latest version.
? Trim Video ? Now whenever you select videos from library to send through WhatsApp, you will now notice that after selection video, app will show up the frame rate of video and also you can now crop the video within the app by using slider provided below.
? New icon shipping information and cancellation ? Now when you send video, you will notice that the notation of sending videos is changed. There will be the X in centre with circle, which like in other platform. The circle will show the progress of sending videos. And if you tap on X, the sending process of video will be cancelled.

http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/whats...new-features-for-video-sending-functionality/

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
A small change noted by me.
Now if you send a message to your own number, you see only one message. Earlier you used to see two copies of the message- one which you send and the other which you receive. :)

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Also in each individual chats and group chats there is a new option now, "save incoming media" which can be set to"never" if you don't want to fill up your gallery with all ****ty forward images and videos...

Sentient Golf Ball

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if this is technically possible, but I'd like to see pinned tiles only flip/slide when there's a new message to display. Does anyone know if that behaviour can be altered by the devs, or is it controlled by the OS?

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is new, but when I turned my phone off last night there were some messages that I hadn't opened yet. A reminder of them was shown along with the usual "Good-Bye": "Don't forget: contact x message x". Not sure if it's because I have WhatsApp set as detailed status app on the lock screen settings.

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is new, but when I turned my phone off last night there were some messages that I hadn't opened yet. A reminder of them was shown along with the usual "Good-Bye": "Don't forget: contact x message x". Not sure if it's because I have WhatsApp set as detailed status app on the lock screen settings.

Yep. That's the reason you got the remainder.

Zukum Diaz

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
All notifications seem broken, i woke up today and didnt get any messages from whatsapp or fb messenger until i opened apps. Does it get fiif i restore to factory settings? If nlt gonna have to roll back to my iphone until this gets fixed.

Notifications are completely broken with the new update.

Tried restarting, tried reinstalling the app, tried restoring from backup. Nothing works.

https://wpdev.uservoice.com/forums/...gestions/7263372-fix-push-notifications-issue

Could be a system wide issue.

Charliefr3sh

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
i don't know whether its a Win Mobile limitation or WhatsApp, but i cant share videos from the internal storage, using the in-app "attach media" only shows some videos not all videos on my device. it would be a nice addition if we were allowed to browse to the files we want. plus, WhatsApp lacks true multitasking, if u are uploading a huge video and u lose focus of the whatsapp window or minimize, or even open another app, the video stops uploading and doesn't resume and starts from scratch, which can be very frustrating.

Charliefr3sh

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
WhatsApp needs to go UW maybe we might get some features that have been on other platforms for the longest time, like the ability to reply from the notification center without having to ope the app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo