I was wondering that our android brothers are able to attack music file and videos in whatsapp and we can't . But as now we have a file picker , official file explorer app and why can't we have have a file picker in whatsapp so that we can also attack .mp3 file videos . So what do you people think of this idea.
    06-01-2014 11:59 PM
    That is something that the WhatsApp developers need to implement.
    06-02-2014 12:01 AM
    I was wondering that our android brothers are able to attack music file and videos in whatsapp and we can't . But as now we have a file picker , official file explorer app and why can't we have have a file picker in whatsapp so that we can also attack .mp3 file videos . So what do you people think of this idea.
    It'll come sooner or later. The last update was specifically targeted at WP 8.0 GDR3 users to smash some obviously larger bugs. Upon first launch after performning the update you are even greeted with a message stating, that you're running WP 8.1 (if you do of course) and that this version of Whatsapp is not yet - fully - compatible with it. So I assume once WP 8.1 is more broadly available, the team behind Whatsapp will implement 8.1 specific features.
    06-02-2014 12:18 AM
    It'll come sooner or later. The last update was specifically targeted at WP 8.0 GDR3 users to smash some obviously larger bugs. Upon first launch after performning the update you are even greeted with a message stating, that you're running WP 8.1 (if you do of course) and that this version of Whatsapp is not yet - fully - compatible with it. So I assume once WP 8.1 is more broadly available, the team behind Whatsapp will implement 8.1 specific features.
    i have given up any hope for future updates. whatsapp update this time was really strained and took a very very long time. thus, in future, i have decided not to expect it anytime soon, in fact, not to expect anything. when it will come, will come.
    06-02-2014 02:30 AM
    i have given up any hope for future updates. whatsapp update this time was really strained and took a very very long time. thus, in future, i have decided not to expect it anytime soon, in fact, not to expect anything. when it will come, will come.
    very much agree with it
    06-02-2014 09:15 AM
    If you expect anything from WhatsApp you're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.
    06-02-2014 11:19 AM
    What's wrong with you guys? The "OMMFGTWOWEEKSWITHOUTWHATSAPPINDASTOREISGONNAKILLDAWHOLEECOSYSTEM" update thing aside they delivered updates on a pretty regular basis. Especially in the last couple of months. Has all this been forgotten with the aforementioned "fiasco"?
    06-02-2014 01:16 PM