Hay Day & Clash Of Clans

Grampz01

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Now that Windows Phone is making a name for itself, it's about time that we get to getting the good apps and games. I strongly feel that WP8 should get Hay Day and Clash Of Clans and all the other popular games. I mean Windows Phone is doing well, why not keep the reputation up by getting these games?

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Now that Windows Phone is making a name for itself, it's about time that we get to getting the good apps and games. I strongly feel that WP8 should get Hay Day and Clash Of Clans and all the other popular games. I mean Windows Phone is doing well, why not keep the reputation up by getting these games?

Already mailed them many time they are not interested at the moment to make it available for WindowsPhone

andyqkw

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Go talk to the developers and request them to port the game over to Windows Phone.

But if they are reluctant, no amount of request will help. Same like the thick headed skulls of Rebtel and Tango.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett