Now that Windows Phone is making a name for itself, it's about time that we get to getting the good apps and games. I strongly feel that WP8 should get Hay Day and Clash Of Clans and all the other popular games. I mean Windows Phone is doing well, why not keep the reputation up by getting these games?
    06-02-2014 11:26 AM
    Now that Windows Phone is making a name for itself, it's about time that we get to getting the good apps and games. I strongly feel that WP8 should get Hay Day and Clash Of Clans and all the other popular games. I mean Windows Phone is doing well, why not keep the reputation up by getting these games?
    Already mailed them many time they are not interested at the moment to make it available for WindowsPhone
    06-02-2014 11:29 AM
    Go talk to the developers and request them to port the game over to Windows Phone.

But if they are reluctant, no amount of request will help. Same like the thick headed skulls of Rebtel and Tango.
    06-03-2014 03:31 AM
    Vote for hay day universal windows 8 app in the supercell forums here...Windows 8 App. The more votes we give the better chance we have! We have to show supercell that we want it!
    07-29-2014 05:53 PM
    Clash of Clan user here. th8 soon to be th9 Level 83 :D really wish this game available on windows Phone app.
    Malcolm Rodrigues likes this.
    07-29-2014 06:03 PM