Till now I'm using iPodcast for listening and managing my podcasts. I like this app very much, bought it and am very satisfied. But there is one big which fills all internal memory over the time and only deleting the app solves this. So I have Podcast Lounge a chance to replace iPodcast for me.

But I can't figure out how to manage downloads with this app. I have some feeds I only want to have the most recent episode downloaded and stored. Older episodes should be deleted automatically. For other feeds I want to have at least the three most recent episodes stored at my phone.

I'm unable to figure out if this is possible (till now I think it's not). Do I have to buy the app to get this features? Or are they hidden somewhere I didn't find them?

Thanks for any reply. The Devs didn't reply to this question I via email, so I hope it's no dumb question...
    06-03-2014 07:27 PM
    I haven't tried or bought Podcast Lounge. However, I did find this: "A limited trial is available, which sports the following restrictions:
    • Downloads (user-initiated and automatic sync downloads) are disabled.
    • Smart Playlists are limited to a maximum of 3 (those three can be renamed/edited to suit the user’s needs)"
    06-03-2014 09:57 PM
    I don't believe you can do this. I think you can choose how many episodes to sync, and also enable auto-delete of downloads after a certain number of weeks have passed. But these are universal settings across all favorites that you elect to download automatically. If you have the trial you might want to read through the help and tips, but as far as I can tell no. If you can somehow live without this one feature I highly recommend Podcast Lounge.
    06-03-2014 10:25 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I did read through the help and didn't find anything. I think I then will leave Podcast Lounge because without that option I'm not able to manage my podcasts the way I need. I'll perhaps give "Podcast" a try, the new Microsoft stock app. It's kind of basic compared to Podcast Lounge but offers the ability I need...
    06-04-2014 02:56 AM