Hi guys, I want to buy an WP for my father. Right now he is using an iPod touch and an Nokia 3310. He likes the NL1520. But because there is no tango app for wp8 and 8.1 he doesn't want it. So, is there any news about the app? Or an easy way to get the wp7 app for wp8.1. Please answer before he buys an stupid android. :(
    FAHMI BASSEM likes this.
    06-04-2014 05:49 AM
    Hi guys, I want to buy an WP for my father. Right now he is using an iPod touch and an Nokia 3310. He likes the NL1520. But because there is no tango app for wp8 and 8.1 he doesn't want it. So, is there any news about the app? Or an easy way to get the wp7 app for wp8.1. Please answer before he buys an stupid android. :(
    Unfortunately there's no need about it, but Skype for a Windows phone user is better because it's integrated in OS and Cortana, and we have Viber app.
    And why Tango is special?
    06-04-2014 06:12 AM
    Buy a stopped phone for an app, how these people are thinking?
    There's alot to discover on WP 8\8.1
    06-04-2014 06:15 AM
    Unfortunately there's no need about it, but Skype for a Windows phone user is better because it's integrated in OS and Cortana, and we have Viber app.
    And why Tango is special?
    I don't know, he is using tango,viber and facetime. The people having tango don't have viber. And the people with viber don't have tango. And nobody uses Skype. I still don't know why he wants tango. But is there really no way to get it?
    06-04-2014 06:16 AM
    I don't know, he is using tango,viber and facetime. The people having tango don't have viber. And the people with viber don't have tango. And nobody uses Skype. I still don't know why he wants tango. But is there really no way to get it?
    Yes, up to now, there no any official news about that, sorry.
    06-04-2014 04:16 PM
    Yes, up to now, there no any official news about that, sorry.
    Ok thanks for the info
    06-05-2014 03:07 PM

Viber is terrible on wp, no call notification
    if apps quantity and quality are his priority do not go for WP
    But if anyone wants unique UI and hardware specifics like camera I suggest WP
    Peace
    06-05-2014 03:23 PM
    Viber is terrible on wp, no call notification
    if apps quantity and quality are his priority do not go for WP
    But if anyone wants unique UI and hardware specifics like camera I suggest WP
    Peace
    I'm not with you, I think Windows phone has great apps, some of them are still in build so be patient.
    06-05-2014 05:36 PM