Instagram again got updated in Ios and android...Version 6.0 just got live..and we are still stuck at beta..Seriously? They don't have time for WP, it's been more than six months..I might have not problem with it but many users are deprived of the current features and its also not good for the platform..what will be the impression to someone who has just joined. We only can complain and shout but still no one cares actually..
    06-04-2014 08:56 AM
    umm 6TAG FTW
    Jonathanmr7 likes this.
    06-04-2014 10:21 AM
    We only can complain and shout but still no one cares actually..
    Or we can use 6tag.
    06-04-2014 10:24 AM
    I had the same criticism for TuneIn Radio. IOS and goog were updated and they look fantastic and even ModerUI-ish. But we don't have it and have the same junk they dropped WP7.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    06-04-2014 11:45 AM
    Not deprived when we've had the features forever with 6Tag
    06-04-2014 12:13 PM
    The OP has a valid point. New Windows Phone users aren't going to know about 3rd-party apps.
    Arka1412, Jazmac, Ordeith and 1 others like this.
    06-04-2014 12:26 PM
    The OP has a valid point. New Windows Phone users aren't going to know about 3rd-party apps.
    That is true, but they are all listed right under Instagram, if one were to search Instagram in the Store. Or the "Related" section if you are viewing Instagram already, in the Store.
    06-04-2014 12:33 PM
    That is true, but they are all listed right under Instagram, if one were to search Instagram in the Store. Or the "Related" section if you are viewing Instagram already, in the Store.
    The difference here is this isn't what most people are going to rationalize, especially if they are looking for what their friends have. Laura K. is on point. People will look at 6Tag as a knock off just like they look at any other knock off. You get an assortment of knock offs together that your phone experience begins to feel like a knock off.
    OsamaAdam98 likes this.
    06-04-2014 08:46 PM
    The difference here is this isn't what most people are going to rationalize, especially if they are looking for what their friends have. Laura K. is on point. People will look at 6Tag as a knock off just like they look at any other knock off. You get an assortment of knock offs together that your phone experience begins to feel like a knock off.

Honestly, when I was new to the platform, that's how I thought. As a former android user, I knew all about knock offs and how many of them exist.

That being said, I decided to come here to snoop and see what people said about X vs Y vs Z, and so I learned that 6tag is amazing, and there are good alternatives. However not all users will do this.

So yes, instagram needs to update the WP app.
    06-04-2014 08:50 PM
    Instagram again got updated in Ios and android...Version 6.0 just got live..and we are still stuck at beta..Seriously? They don't have time for WP, it's been more than six months..I might have not problem with it but many users are deprived of the current features and its also not good for the platform..what will be the impression to someone who has just joined. We only can complain and shout but still no one cares actually..
    6.0 update doesn't seem like a big update. A couple of more filters that I wouldn't use. You're not missing much imho.

Posted via the WPC App for Android! on BlackBerry Z30
    06-05-2014 05:36 AM
    6.0 update doesn't seem like a big update. A couple of more filters that I wouldn't use. You're not missing much imho.

Posted via the WPC App for Android! on BlackBerry Z30
    Ha ha what the fudge. Not missing out much? Where's video upload? Video capture? Video filters? And there are tons of bugs present in the current version.
    Arka1412 likes this.
    06-05-2014 10:22 AM
    Honestly, when I was new to the platform, that's how I thought. As a former android user, I knew all about knock offs and how many of them exist.

That being said, I decided to come here to snoop and see what people said about X vs Y vs Z, and so I learned that 6tag is amazing, and there are good alternatives. However not all users will do this.

So yes, instagram needs to update the WP app.
    We both get it bit the majority of WP users don't come the WPCentral, let alone the forums. Most users will talk to each other and those already with smart phones to help guide their decisions.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    06-07-2014 10:36 AM
    HI Guys,

I have a question. I am posting a picture in Instagram using Instagram Beta and share it to Facebook. However, it doesn't seem to be posted in facebook when I checked my timeline. Did anyone experience this?
    06-12-2014 09:17 AM
    HI Guys,

I have a question. I am posting a picture in Instagram using Instagram Beta and share it to Facebook. However, it doesn't seem to be posted in facebook when I checked my timeline. Did anyone experience this?
    You wont see the pic if you tried to view it from our "Special" Facebook app :P
    06-12-2014 03:20 PM
    HI Guys,

I am also having this issue and I know that we will not see the post using WP Facebook apps, but the Instagram posts never show up in Facebook in a Web browser either. I have been using 6tag and have not used Instagram Beta since it came out. 6tag is much better but I can't figure out why it never posts my Instagram photos to Facebook. I have checked all the 6tag settings, logged out of FB and logged in again. I even see Instagram as an app in my FB settings as an app that is allowed to post on my behalf.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
    07-28-2014 03:24 PM