Best Twitter client

oussama ait

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
How come nobody mentioned cybercrow ? The app is still in beta but the design is a beast on that app ... I think it's worth it checking out cybercrow

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I own Tweetium, but hardly ever use it. On PC I like the website better and on the phone, the official twitter app does everything I need. I could really care less about seeing people's Instagram pics.

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
The Twitter app used to be my go to Twitter client on both Windows 8.1 & Windows Phone 8.1. I now use Tweetium& without the Pro subscription it's still a very good app, just wish they could have the left to right scroll like the Desktop app in the phone app though.

Roland

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
The Twitter app used to be my go to Twitter client on both Windows 8.1 & Windows Phone 8.1. I now use Tweetium& without the Pro subscription it's still a very good app, just wish they could have the left to right scroll like the Desktop app in the phone app though.

Roland
I'm forcing myself to use this app on both phone and PC just to see how it works. I actually think downward scrolling on both devices would be best. Just like all the Microsoft apps, they use to scroll sideways but now all the new ones like xbox video scroll down, as does the new start menu in 10.

I'm going to try to convince myself to go with the pro version. But I'm still not sure, although it is a nice app. I'm just skeptical because these twitter apps never hang around long.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm forcing myself to use this app on both phone and PC just to see how it works. I actually think downward scrolling on both devices would be best. Just like all the Microsoft apps, they use to scroll sideways but now all the new ones like xbox video scroll down, as does the new start menu in 10.

I'm going to try to convince myself to go with the pro version. But I'm still not sure, although it is a nice app. I'm just skeptical because these twitter apps never hang around long.

It will never stop working and dev will always support it.

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
It will never stop working and dev will always support it.

Since my go to Windows PC is my HP Stream 7 Tablet, I find the sideways scrolling better since I use it in Landscape mode all the time which would mean lots of empty space when using Tweetium in Landscape with downwards scrolling compared to sideways.

Having sideways scrolling in Landscape mode on Windows Phone would give a little more flexibility especially on 5" or larger screens.

Roland

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Tweetium scrolls sideways on my phone when I use landscape mode. Does it not do that for you guys, or is that not what you are talking about? I prefer up and down, but maybe that is because I only use twitter on my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750