The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    What the hell happens to Xbox music player😠 need a massive update quickly
    06-04-2014 09:12 PM
    Have patience , they will seed the update soon
    Being Prageeth and Milk21 like this.
    06-04-2014 09:23 PM
    It still plays Music, what else do you look for?
    Being Prageeth likes this.
    06-04-2014 09:31 PM
    Will we be getting an update this Friday ? Did MS say that it would update the music app twice a month ie. every alternate week ?
    06-04-2014 09:49 PM
    It still plays Music, what else do you look for?
    Noooo,it wont even get open
    06-05-2014 07:22 AM
    Will we be getting an update this Friday ? Did MS say that it would update the music app twice a month ie. every alternate week ?
    Updates twice on every month is about cortana I think soo
    06-05-2014 07:23 AM
    Yeah we will get one tomorrow, I think it will be a big one
    06-05-2014 07:29 AM
    Thank you
    06-05-2014 08:02 AM
    Getting worried now, no update yet!!
    06-06-2014 06:24 PM
    http://m.windowscentral.com/next-xbo...ntil-next-week
    06-06-2014 06:25 PM
    Postponed til next week guys.
    sd173 likes this.
    06-06-2014 06:26 PM
    Okay, I'm going to be honest. I was really looking forward to the update. Most of the time I use my phone, I use it for music... I just hope they actually fix things.. :D
    06-06-2014 06:40 PM
    Okay, I'm going to be honest. I was really looking forward to the update. Most of the time I use my phone, I use it for music... I just hope they actually fix things.. :D
    Video app got transparent tile in today's update, so hoping the same for music app in next update along with other features.
    06-06-2014 07:04 PM
    Calm down dears.........the clues in the name "beta"
    06-06-2014 07:14 PM
    Calm down dears.........the clues in the name "beta"
    I'm calm, but it wouldn't be as big of a deal if they hadn't removed the old Music Hub. Remember, its a very small portion of users who research the forums and have no idea you can still access the old version via 3rd party App. It would have been nice if they'd waited to hide it until the new App was a little more ready for prime time.
    06-06-2014 07:30 PM
    I'm calm, but it wouldn't be as big of a deal if they hadn't removed the old Music Hub. Remember, its a very small portion of users who research the forums and have no idea you can still access the old version via 3rd party App. It would have been nice if they'd waited to hide it until the new App was a little more ready for prime time.
    Well in all fairness I doubt those people that do not frequent these forums. Updated to the developers preview of an upcoming os. Not really the market for beta testing. And if they did well that was ill advised of them. As well perhaps Microsoft thought that people downloading a beta version of software would u know, be inclined to actually beta test a little and therefore are forcing them to use the upcoming music app.
    06-06-2014 07:59 PM
    Well, that is true. I often forget I'm on an OS not publically released. :p
    06-06-2014 09:03 PM
    Well, the new Xbox Music is here to stay, it isn't gonna change that much because as you see in thier "future assigments" you dont see much complete rework beside that Transpent tile, or even the faster loading / background loading of music.
    the General UI not gonna change that much, same about functionallity, its sad to say this.
    I liked the old Music Hub verymuch, was very comfortable to see the "on hold" music and "recent listened to" and "recent added" and all...

Oh, and the sad thing that the drastic change [and probably the reason] of the new Music app, is that now it works with the Xbox Music Cloud. why is it sad? because there are a lot of places, including mine, that probably would never have a Xbox Services support. so there is no reason for me to Tick the box of the "Show Streaming Media" option in settings, cause, I can get none, and it always trying to sync my music playlist with the current metadata and stuff, I dont know why it takes time to load and sync, it have no cloud support anyway.
    Last edited by Neyney10; 06-06-2014 at 10:57 PM.
    06-06-2014 10:41 PM
    Hey everyone, please please please vote on my uservoice idea of getting the emerald tile option for Xbox music by clicking on the link and voting. And please share with everyone. http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread/302880.htm
    08-16-2014 08:10 AM