Quizup for windows phone is very close to release!! :d :d

imo786

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I somehow knew that was fake. Recently they said they have no plans for a WP version release. Sucks though, I really hope QuizIt (QuizUp client for WP) comes out soon. This will be a real hit

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I somehow knew that was fake. Recently they said they have no plans for a WP version release. Sucks though, I really hope QuizIt (QuizUp client for WP) comes out soon. This will be a real hit

Are you sure? I mean,doesn't that email look original? :/

swapnilmr

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Is it really that hard to add a QuizUp logo below text? Even when WhatsApp was down, someone posted similar email response claiming that it was reply from WhatsApp developers.
Just go to that reddit post, someone has posted exactly opposite response from them.

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Capture.pngCapture.png

And this was his reply when somebody else asked him regarding QuizUp :) So that is the reason why I was suspecting and am still thinking that that email may be true.

swapnilmr

May 19, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 68868

And have a look at this too! This was Danile Gary's reply when I asked him about QuizUp a month back or something :)

It's a QuizUp client made by third party developer and not official version from developers who made QuizUp. It's named QuizIt and WPcentral posted this wayback in February.
Check out QuizIt in action, an upcoming QuizUp client for Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central

And if some third party developer is developing client for WP, why would developers from official client reply?

I'll be more than happy to see QuizUp on WP, but I just don't wanna believe in rumors :|

imo786

May 22, 2014
Visit site

Its a screenshot, its highly possible to photoshop the pic above. And now its doing its rounds on the web. Another thing is that just two weeks ago, QuizUp were saying they werent planning to develop a WP yet. Hope I'm wrong on that.

I have more hope on QuizIt (the client version) coming soon. Though its been in "development" for a while now. As I'm resting my hopes on that, I hope that comes out soon :D

imo786

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Yes! Thats great news

Hence I'm rather counting on the Client app rather than QuizUp themselves. Daniel if you reading this, please release soon. This is will be a hit!

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I have been waiting for QuizUp for over... 2 months. Evrytime I check news from Daniel he says tomorrow/soon.
I have grown tired of these words. Whatever, I lost interested in QuizUp anyways.

So, what is hot on iOS/Android now? I want to ***** about that.

imo786

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I have been waiting for QuizUp for over... 2 months. Evrytime I check news from Daniel he says tomorrow/soon.
I have grown tired of these words. Whatever, I lost interested in QuizUp anyways.

So, what is hot on iOS/Android now? I want to ***** about that.

So true. I love WP but for the lack of apps. And yeah QuizUp or its client should've been out already. Unfortunately this is just how this OS goes. I would suggest Microsoft to start to flood the market with WP phones, and developers will start taking note.

pteridophobe

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Okay well now it's september, I've heard no news on Quizit and this is what I got when I emailed Quizup...

Attachments

• quizup email.jpg
    quizup email.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 30

SumairB

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Well, you've read the news! Plain Vanilla and Daniel Gary are working together with Microsoft to officially release QuizUp for Windows and Phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon