Is there a music player which works flawlessly?

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I wish someone would also make a video app the supports our local library and see my movies as actual Movies and tv shows as actually tv shows, instead of piling them in a crap section called personal along with videos shot with my phone. Xbox Video is utter crap.
You know full well that videos shot on the phone have never gone to the Xvideo app re the second highlighted section.
As for the first one, what sorcery should they use?

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
A little tease:
Sent from my Lumia.

I'm feeling reckless with money because that looks beautiful. Microsoft must surely reward its developers, that's probably why they're dragging their feet eith some apps. So we can have 490499099 music and video apps by the time 8.1 is out

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Does Any one able to download One Music Trail Version?

I am able to update/Download apps except One Music Trail One:(

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Video shot on phone go photo hub not Xbox video.
How on earth should the app figure out what is a movie and what is a TV show? Sorcery
A) If Movie Premier for Windows 8 can do it, this could also if they wanted to put the effort in.

B) Most MP4 are tagged. Zune use to read tags and correctly place your videos. The few that were incorrectly placed, you could correct out with the software and manually place.

This has all already been done before and can still easily do it over one of the two ways. Not that hard.

And iTunes has let you set your movies and TV shows for a decade now. This is dinosaur crap.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
A) If Movie Premier for Windows 8 can do it, this could also if they wanted to put the effort in.

B) Most MP4 are tagged. Zune use to read tags and correctly place your videos. The few that were incorrectly placed, you could correct out with the software and manually place.

This has all already been done before and can still easily do it over one of the two ways. Not that hard.

And iTunes has let you set your movies and TV shows for a decade now. This is dinosaur crap.

Whoa, sorcery! Sorry for being a bit harsh at first, thought you were one of those guys who believe Microsoft should summon demons or whatever just to make software do things like make coffee or predict when I wake up and toast my bread or something.
Sounds cool, maybe a uservoice is in order?

Suds008

May 6, 2014
Visit site
this app have a lot of bugs my xbox music is laggy bt still better than this! interface feels lyk for school going girl...admit it even if it is laggy xbox is interface is far better dan dis...really disappointed by dis app had much higher expectations!!

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
For a V1.0 I'm very positive with the experience thus far. Like the interface, gives off a very nice feel of luxury.

You could argue a few things like miss-matching meta data or tagging, but what I really miss is the ability to long-press an artist and play all albums. And the ability to quickly return to the artist section and select where you start when you open the App. I for one would like to start in the artist section instead of the playlist section.

But once again, for a V1 this is a very impressive release and I instantly bought the piece just to support the developer. I'm confident that those missing features get added in eventually. And hey, unlike Music Pro, this app actually doesn't constantly crash or has scaling issues...

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I agree it would be nice to start on the artists page.

Only issues I've had so far is that the app is messing up album art which seems to be fine in other apps like Xbox music or Nokia music.

Other than that so far so good

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
this app have a lot of bugs my xbox music is laggy bt still better than this! interface feels lyk for school going girl...admit it even if it is laggy xbox is interface is far better dan dis...really disappointed by dis app had much higher expectations!!

It has got a serious bug on launch. You should try now. Its updated now with fixes.

themadpoet1

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I really wish OneMusic had a better album browse UI. Being able to sort your albums by artist or alphabetically, and seeing the album covers in a cluster format would be nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro