Feedly.com Denial of service attack WAVE #2 - June 12th

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Feedly.com down - Denial of service attack

feedly is up but I still get problems with Nextgen reader. It reports error about unable to parse path, etc.???
Feedly is not yet back up. If you visit feedly.com you get a message : Sorry! feedly will be back soon. See blog.feedly.com for more information.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

It's kinda funny that it took them half a day to recover from something as simple as a DDoS attack. Or to handle the ongoing situation, whatever. What the hell are their servers running on, Android? :D

Last edited:

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

When I open feedly on my PC it works ok, no problem. But nextgen doesn't work at all. Also I can't open feedly on my phone, tried on IE,uc browser,maxthon...

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

WAVE #2 – June 12th

7:26am PST: We are currently being targeted by a second DDoS attack and are working with our service providers to mitigate the issue.

10:17am PST: The criminal has launched his second wave of DDoS attack this morning. The ops team has reviewed the attacks and is working on building a second line of defense to neutralize this second attack. To make breaching those defenses harder, we can not communicate as frequently as we would like on the status of our infrastructure changes. But this second wave should be neutralized faster than the first one. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your support and understanding as we work our way through these waves of attacks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos