Any news about Amazon Music App?

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I'd love this, as a Prime subscriber, but I don't really expect a WP App. :/

In that article, the person from Amazon never says WP, only Windows.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd really like to see Amazon get their Windows apps modernized. Kindle app lacks features of ios and Android, and prime video never showed up on Windows yet. As a prime user, it would really be a plus.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

chorpeac

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Interesting comments, but it would definitely be a great addition if they did create a modern app for both the windows and the windows phone.

loofmodnar

Dec 14, 2010
www.loofmodnar.com
If Amazon does release a WP app I'll consider keeping my MP3 cloud drive. I stopped the auto-renewal a few weeks ago. It's a cool service but useless to me if I can't use it on my phone.

I'll also accept an Xbox music / Onedrive MP3 cloud service provided they can make the app useable.

Last edited:

alashcraft

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I contacted Amazon support about Prime Music and a Windows Phone Music app yesterday. I got this discouraging response:

You can play Prime Music on most devices that support Amazon Music, including Kindle Fire HD and HDX, iOS devices, Android smartphones and tablets (v. 4.0 and above), Amazon Music for PC and Mac, and the Amazon.com website. I'm sorry Prime Music is not supported on any other devices, including your Window's phone at this time with no expected time frame either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99