Internet explorer for wp. I want to like it more, but It's annoying.

Shobin Drogan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I think i may not be the only one who is facing a few, painfully annoying things about IE,
First of all, when surfing on heavy pages like wpcentral on IE, it sometimes suddenly stops loading and just kicks you out of the app because it crashed, it rarely happens the second time, but it definitely does happen and rather frequently. Very, very annoying.
Also, i like the new feature of swiping to your left or right to your previous or forward pages, but sometimes you just want to see the left side of your page and you end up going to the previous page, i think they should request a lock out feature under the "..." drop list to turn off or turn on the feature. This is isn't a major problem but rather just a suggestion.

I can live with the swiping feature unchanged but IE needs a serious update to fix the crashing issue, why is it that on slower android phones when you're loading very heavy web pages, its just slower but it rarely ever crashes.

jjag520

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
IE11 tabs on wp are really annoying too. Can't open tabs in background, no tab count, no decent tab bar, the way tabs behave on the tab page is annoying, etc... Downloading files on IE wp is hell too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99