Best movoe editing app?

moserftbl88

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
With Movie Maker being free the next three days I've downloaded it and now have three different movie editing apps Movie Maker, Movie Moments, and MovieJax. I wad curious if anyone has used all three and which do you feel is the best out of the three and why? Any help would be appreciated.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Movie moments is great if you want to quickly add captions /title with some col animations / effects. Where as with movie maker you could create / edit movie. (Movie moments have a limitations of 1 min clip where as this does not have such limitation ). I fell movie maker has power , and can do some good editing on phone. Both of them can export videos in HD.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Movie moments is great if you want to quickly add captions /title with some col animations / effects. Where as with movie maker you could create / edit movie. (Movie moments have a limitations of 1 min clip where as this does not have such limitation ). I fell movie maker has power , and can do some good editing on phone. Both of them can export videos in HD.

Movie moments always crushing on my Lumia 720

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss