It's bad enough when companies just can't be bothered to develop for WP, but when they play the "just use our mobile site" card and said mobile site is completely broken because they can't be bothered to test in IE is even worse. I think it's worth compiling a list of companies/website that do this so we can make them aware of just how badly they're screwing us over.

First on the list for me: Southwest Airlines. They're my favorite airline and I'll always choose them over other options, but they are so far behind on this it's insulting. They're the only major airline in the US without an app on WP (not counting USAir who are merging with American and won't do anymore with their own app since it'll be discontinued). Their mobile site is almost totally unusable. I tap something on the homepage and it doesn't do anything. I can't even check flight status let alone do something like show a mobile boarding pass. Their login portal for the inflight wifi and TV is even worse because it doesn't scroll, not just on WP but in Metro IE on Windows too. The only way I was able to use it was by going on the desktop. I've complained about it after my last two trips but they seem to be in very little hurry to fix it.
    06-19-2014 11:23 AM
    Yes, I wish they would PLEASE fix their mobile site. Now with WP8.1 Update 1 it doesn't even load at all. I tried complaining but got a form response that was not relevant. Anyone know a source to contact?
    08-04-2014 09:40 PM