Nokia Camera updated to version 4.7.2.5

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Today you will see an update for Nokia Camera is now available which will bump the version to 4.7.2.5
Lets make a practical discussion on how the camera app works now.

Please share your pics that you take once you have installed the update. And in the process, lets analyze the performance and find issues if any.

Thanks

Windowlino

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I thought living images and continues autofocus only will work with few new devices?! The news at WPC sounds as if all devices would be able to rock those features after cyan update. Does anybody know which is the right reading? Will I perhaps be able to capture living images with my 920?

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Today you will see an update for Nokia Camera is now available which will bump the version to 4.7.2.5

Please share your pics that you take once you have installed the update. And in the process, lets analyze the performance and find issues if any.

Thanks

You work at Microsoft, don't you? So, why they take it out 4 seconds exposure?!

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I thought living images and continues autofocus only will work with few new devices?! The news at WPC sounds as if all devices would be able to rock those features after cyan update. Does anybody know which is the right reading? Will I perhaps be able to capture living images with my 920?

Even the App's description says the same, except for the Living Images, which will be available only for 930, 1520 or Icon.
This is specified in the description.

However, if anybody gets lucky, do share :)

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
hemury7y.png
Sorry, I read "Microsoft" LOL
I sure that I see "Microsoft Research". 😲
Sent from my RM-885_eu_france_266 using Tapatalk

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
They will only be available to specific hardware with requirements met, unfortunately. I added a note after the changelog list, but better clarified this in the article to make it more clear. :eek:rly:

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Users saying that Living Images working for Nokia Camera Beta app after pushing the default setting button.
Anyone who have got the thing working???

Tim Klunko

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Don't like quality after saving. Why they didn't fix it?! At first second after shoot looks fine, but after saving photos blurred and become with green effect. Are they blind?

pluizebol

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

I noticed something that is very annoying:
The volume of the shutter-sound depends on the setting for the media-sound volume - this is very wrong.
If the media-sound volume is set low (say 5-10) then the shutter sound is not noticeable.
The shutter sound volume should not be coupled to the media-sound volume.
The camera that comes with WP8.1 does a correct job.

M0TH3R_FR4GG3R

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Don't like quality after saving. Why they didn't fix it?! At first second after shoot looks fine, but after saving photos blurred and become with green effect. Are they blind?

Exactly my point, even the worst Android devices running an Android 2.3 or lower, opens the camera app faster, take images faster. Talking about the quality, what you've shown is exactly what others & me are trying to tell Nokia/Microsoft, but they don't seem or even care to read or acknowledge our tweets/facebook posts !

RIDICULOUS NOKIA/MICROSOFT

pluizebol

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site

This problem occurred with the Amber-firmware and it was not solved/repaired in the Black-firmware.
The photo quality was way better in the Portico-firmware.

Nokia completely ignores the complaints about this by many many users.
Nokia cameras are no more any better than the competition this way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb