I really enjoy Microsoft news, sports, weather, and food & drink apps. But I am having a problem with the news app. I've de selected all new York times news in ask of the categories it is available as I just don't like new York times. But still, when I open the app the headlines still contain new York times articles as part of the headlines. Any ideas? Do I not have a choice in the headlines or is the app busted?
    06-25-2014 02:23 AM
    I really enjoy Microsoft news, sports, weather, and food & drink apps. But I am having a problem with the news app. I've de selected all new York times news in ask of the categories it is available as I just don't like new York times. But still, when I open the app the headlines still contain new York times articles as part of the headlines. Any ideas? Do I not have a choice in the headlines or is the app busted?
    There are two different things.
    One is headlines, which is a couple of news from different sources (Bing decides which it will include).
    Other one is sources. You choose them, so it may help you to view news from specific sources.

You've edited the sources (I presume), but you cannot edit the headline (for headline you can change only the region, which is your phone's region).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-25-2014 07:41 AM