More Quality Photography Apps

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I know WP has tons of photography apps already, but only few of them can be described as with great quality. We are still missing VSCO Cam, Fragment, Tangent and LoryStripes - all of which I sent e-mails to to ask about them supporting the Windows Phone platform.

Different words and discourse structure, but all of them have the same answer:

not as of the moment.

I'm getting hopeless now, at least, Blackberry 10 can get Android apps. Do we have alternatives to the apps I mentioned above?

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I know WP has tons of photography apps already, but only few of them can be described as with great quality. We are still missing VSCO Cam, Fragment, Tangent and LoryStripes - all of which I sent e-mails to to ask about them supporting the Windows Phone platform.

Different words and discourse structure, but all of them have the same answer:

not as of the moment.

I'm getting hopeless now, at least, Blackberry 10 can get Android apps. Do we have alternatives to the apps I mentioned above?

Try Fhotoroom. Its really good and dev listens to suggestions.

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Yea, I already have PicsArt, and Fhotoroom; together with Lomogram+, they are the "quality apps" for me. I can imitate VSCO Cam filters through Fhotoroom; but Fragment's, Tangent's, and LoryStripes' effects are hard to manually do in a phone.

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I went through the same problem when switching. It's not very apparent what the best photo apps are. And a lot of what's recommended are indeed garbage, this includes Lomogram. Sorry, but exporting my gorgeous high res photos down to less than 1000 pixels while not saving any EXIF data isn't what I would consider "quality".

Anyways, there is hope. The ones I use on a regular basis, which retain high quality, look good, etc are: Fhotoroom, Nokia Creative Studio, OneLens, OneShot, Black, and Fotor. Everything else is filler IMO. Fun to play with sure, but not really what I would consider high end & matching what's on the other platforms. And I've tried everything out there, pixel peeping, looking at the saved res in EXIF viewers, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss