Translucent_Apps Update/Suggestion/Response thread

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
As some of you may know, I made an app called Translucent_Apps, which gives you the ability to pin semi-transparent app shortcut to the start screen. I made this thread to keep people in the know on what I am working on, what issues I'm having and for you to give suggestions. I had a thread in the developer forums, but I felt I'd get a better response in a forum on apps.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Currently, I am working on an update to include as many apps users suggested as I can and to fix issues in the app (like the Office and OneNote tiles). This will probably end up being made in several updates. Expect a minor one tonight, with several apps added. Thanks for your guys' support!
-Nikolay

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE
Menu design change
Added the following:
-Xbox One Smartglass
-HERE Transit
-Notification when tile is already pinned so app doesn't crash

Working on more for you guys. Keep the suggestions coming!

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
As some of you may know, I made an app called Translucent_Apps, which gives you the ability to pin semi-transparent app shortcut to the start screen. I made this thread to keep people in the know on what I am working on, what issues I'm having and for you to give suggestions. I had a thread in the developer forums, but I felt I'd get a better response in a forum on apps.

This is all well and good, but you should post a link to the App. After all, then only we can checkout the app and give feedback. Anyway, I will check out the Store for the App.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
That was on purpose. I tried to make the logo be solid, but the background translucent

Posted via the WP Central app on my Nokia 3310

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey, guys, expect another update tonight with at least 5 more tiles added! Still working on a fix for Office and OneNote. Stay tuned!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
That was on purpose. I tried to make the logo be solid, but the background translucent

That seems a little weird to me since I pin the tiles expecting it to be completely translucent like the apps in the screenshot.
BrvsuQ8CQAA4yTz.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos