07-18-2014 12:27 AM
39 12
tools
    toh that's what den y u say we check all that n all bla bla...bro try to stick to u r words...
    go get another phone if BBM matters that much to you and you can't wait...

people here have checked the store and they're right...
    I have checked out myself and can only find three fake BBM app

I'm guessing that you're one of those who bought the fake app without checking the fact that BBM hasn't released yet and not checking the app's description beforehand...
    07-02-2014 05:30 AM
    lol u fool then if u saying that there are no fake apps check what's app locker,n all dat **** things u really a fool no use to talking..
    07-02-2014 07:40 AM
    lol u fool then if u saying that there are no fake apps check what's app locker,n all dat **** things u really a fool no use to talking..
    Man, fake apps can appear on any platform. I had seen the condition on google play, when bbm was supposed to get released, there were like 30 such apps.

When BBM will get released, I am sure Microsoft (if notices) would remove those fake apps.
    07-02-2014 07:42 AM
    spell correctly first before calling me a fool

sigh, if I were an admin I would've kicked you two hours ago
    one less stupid user is always a good thing for a forum
    unnatixlr8 and damule6666 like this.
    07-02-2014 08:22 AM

App locker isn't fake for your information. It does what its name says. Microsoft doesn't have such API's yet that are required for making apps like app lock on android still that developer tried his best to make the app so respect the developer.
    07-02-2014 09:09 AM
    lol btw kicking me u jst see u r face,in mirror n kick urself bcoz u are a fool
    07-02-2014 10:44 AM
    lol btw kicking me u jst see u r face,in mirror n kick urself bcoz u are a fool
    It wud b vry mch usfl if u jst stp wrtng like dis.

Honestly dude, your sms lingo sucks as much as your attitude. Keep this thread as a discussion thread. Don't be a big mouth. Moderators there is nothing left here, please close this thread.
    damule6666 likes this.
    07-02-2014 11:41 AM
    [warn]Use Proper Grammar & Spelling - Tiping lyk thz iz n0t kewl. NEITHER IS THIS.[/warn]

This thread is veering off topic very quickly. Please keep all discussion to the thread topic title, about whether we know when BBM is coming to the WP platform. We don't need to discuss fake apps etc., to answer that question.
    07-02-2014 11:55 AM
    Agreed. The official stance from BlackBerry is July, which could be any of the 29 days left. Can't get much simpler than that.
    07-02-2014 12:00 PM
    Agreed. The official stance from BlackBerry is July, which could be any of the 29 days left. Can't get much simpler than that.
    True
    It mean it has possibility released at 31 July 14 at 23:59:59.99 At UTC -12 Timezone ._.

I just hope they didn't go that extreme for this. Even i don't care for this apps. Since the new LINE make me fall in love ._.
    07-04-2014 12:34 AM
    BBM is now available on the store. But can't be downloaded as its a beta version. Soon it will be out from beta.
    Lumia 925 India
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-08-2014 01:53 AM
    BBM is now available on the store. But can't be downloaded as its a beta version. Soon it will be out from beta.
    Lumia 925 India
    You are correct. The private beta app for BBM on Windows Phone may be here but you can't have it yet | Windows Phone Central
    Aniket Mhatre likes this.
    07-08-2014 02:03 AM
    I am pretty sure there are quite some people, including employees and press members who are allowed to check in with the beta. Wouldn't be surprised if some staff of CrackBerry and WP Central already have access to it but are under NDA. Anyways it's great to see such kind of progress and I can't wait to get actual screenshots of how the app looks like.
    07-08-2014 03:58 AM
    BBM is out for beta testing.

Sent from Lumia 925 India using tapatalk
    07-18-2014 12:27 AM
39 12