When will BBM be available?

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Lol dats y I hate windows phone ....android once it declares it releases it..:p

bbm is being developed by Blackberry. It's their responsibility to develop and maintain the app. There is nothing that Microsoft or Google can do about it. So your claim that android declares and releases an app like bbm is inaccurate.

deepvora

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Hahaha lol i koe n first thing android never allows fake app like in windows u have an access to fake app which doesn't work at all n dat to paid it means it a way to collect money..

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Android never allows fake app..... You must be kiddin me. Why android and ios store are so filled up just go through some random apps and check their reviews you will come to know how much fake apps you have on android and ios store.

Lumia 925 India

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha lol i koe n first thing android never allows fake app like in windows u have an access to fake app which doesn't work at all n dat to paid it means it a way to collect money..

I can't understand your sms lingo.

In any case, this is a discussion about bbm for windows phone, not android versus WP.

Taigatrommel

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Lol calm down there mate. I have been and still am a BlackBerry user and 1st. the Android version of BBM was a pure disaster. Delays after delays. The first version got pulled within hours and many fake BBM malware apps appeared on the Google Play Store. They stayed there for weeks, Google did nothing against it. So far for your theory everything is better in the Android world.

Next yes it is July and BlackBerry stated it will be out in July. However when BB ever states it will be out by then and there, they usually release it on the very last stretch. End of summer? For BlackBerry this means late September. Releasing Q1? This means sometimes very late of March. The already joked July 31st is actually not too unrealistic in BlackBerry terms.

Taigatrommel

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
After a quick search I only managed to find one, maybe two fake BBM apps. Compared to a few dozen on Android around the time when BBM got released. While this doesn't justify the existence of those WP fakes, it still could be much worse.

My theories regarding BBM release are:
1. They learned from their rough Android and iOS launches and want to make sure their WP launch is going smoother.
2. I am very sure BlackBerry is in touch with Microsoft regarding their WP 8.1 roll-out. It could be quite possible BB is waiting for the first roll-out to happen, since multiple sources are already stating it would happen during the first two weeks of July.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077