When will BBM be available?

Ashwani Chaudhary

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
well I totally agree with the guys who says there are no fakes app on the store. Windows keep a real tight check before releasing any app itno the store i never came around any fake app

deepvora

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I think u not a windows phone user...or else u don't have time to check all apps on store jst read the review of paid apps..u wil,gt to kowe

Taigatrommel

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
We all are WP users yet there are only one or two fake BBM apps I can find in the WP store. They don't even come on top of the lists when searching for BBM or BlackBerry.

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
toh that's what den y u say we check all that n all bla bla...bro try to stick to u r words...

go get another phone if BBM matters that much to you and you can't wait...

people here have checked the store and they're right...
I have checked out myself and can only find three fake BBM app

I'm guessing that you're one of those who bought the fake app without checking the fact that BBM hasn't released yet and not checking the app's description beforehand...

deepvora

May 2, 2014
Visit site
lol u fool then if u saying that there are no fake apps check what's app locker,n all dat **** things u really a fool no use to talking..

unnatixlr8

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
lol u fool then if u saying that there are no fake apps check what's app locker,n all dat **** things u really a fool no use to talking..
Man, fake apps can appear on any platform. I had seen the condition on google play, when bbm was supposed to get released, there were like 30 such apps.

When BBM will get released, I am sure Microsoft (if notices) would remove those fake apps.

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site

spell correctly first before calling me a fool

sigh, if I were an admin I would've kicked you two hours ago
one less stupid user is always a good thing for a forum

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

App locker isn't fake for your information. It does what its name says. Microsoft doesn't have such API's yet that are required for making apps like app lock on android still that developer tried his best to make the app so respect the developer.

unnatixlr8

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
lol btw kicking me u jst see u r face,in mirror n kick urself bcoz u are a fool

It wud b vry mch usfl if u jst stp wrtng like dis.

Honestly dude, your sms lingo sucks as much as your attitude. Keep this thread as a discussion thread. Don't be a big mouth. Moderators there is nothing left here, please close this thread.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
[warn]Use Proper Grammar & Spelling - Tiping lyk thz iz n0t kewl. NEITHER IS THIS.[/warn]

This thread is veering off topic very quickly. Please keep all discussion to the thread topic title, about whether we know when BBM is coming to the WP platform. We don't need to discuss fake apps etc., to answer that question.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. The official stance from BlackBerry is July, which could be any of the 29 days left. Can't get much simpler than that.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. The official stance from BlackBerry is July, which could be any of the 29 days left. Can't get much simpler than that.

True
It mean it has possibility released at 31 July 14 at 23:59:59.99 At UTC -12 Timezone ._.

I just hope they didn't go that extreme for this. Even i don't care for this apps. Since the new LINE make me fall in love ._.

Taigatrommel

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I am pretty sure there are quite some people, including employees and press members who are allowed to check in with the beta. Wouldn't be surprised if some staff of CrackBerry and WP Central already have access to it but are under NDA. Anyways it's great to see such kind of progress and I can't wait to get actual screenshots of how the app looks like.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
BBM is out for beta testing.

meguqahy.png

Sent from Lumia 925 India using tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro