Which apps do you want on windowsphone?

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Flipboard, Lyft, Uber, major banks and credit cards', Nokia Conversations (the current app is crap)... That's what I could think right now.
Edit: Add Starbucks!

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't even know what you all mean by "official" anymore. I just know what apps I want...period. I'd like Navy Federal Credit Union, for example. There are no "unofficial" apps for that, so no need for NavyFed to differentiate with an "official". They just need to make the app.

Where there are 3rd Party "unofficial" apps, all I care about is using whichever works best. I've still never installed the "official" Instagram because 6Tag is awesome.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Steam - Would have made this year's Steam Summer Sale much more enjoyable.
Dunkin Donuts - I'm a DD patron. They know me by name at my local DD.
The Verge - There's a good alternative Verge app in the store, but the official would be nice.

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I would like to see opera browser,flipboard,pocket, Google official apps, weather underground, star chart(like Android version),duolingo, and that's it for now 😉

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Opera mini .... We have ie11 coming & uc browser available..but opera is great to have appp.. Any details about opera in old days they told they will not bring opera for wp...any change to,decision???

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Sadly YouTube. Google product but we need it. Facebook, snap chat, and for fun....auto rap.

Facebook IS as "official" as you're gonna get. Just because you don't like that Microsoft made it doesn't change that. Lots of what people call "official" are actually sourced out. Do you think all of these companies have an app department?

I'm happy with either MetroTube or MyTube for YouTube. I'm also happy with 6snap for SnapChat. I can't believe people don't use superior options. I still use MeTweets and Mehdoh over "official" Twitter, because they are BETTER.

s_lek

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Apps I would for the majority want to see come out on windows phone are banking APPS. It is not fair to have other versions on IOS and android, (never liked IOS, but i have not a problem with android) nor would I plan on switching to use an app such as that. An app I would like to see on there is TD bank, even though I do not have a bank account with them, i'd consider it if they had the app. Oh wait, after a plea of petitions (some of which I signed) it is coming to Windows Phone.

It was announce three months ago that one was in the works, I wonder when it will be released, or an update mentioned. going on four months now.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss