Ever since the feature of having a live lockscreen app was announced .,I've been wondering what It wil do.? Is it just for ammusing people or if its functional....I don't have any idea! Anyone with something?
    07-01-2014 12:53 AM
    No one with anything, strange!
    07-01-2014 01:02 AM
    Give it time. It's less than an hour since you posted.
    07-01-2014 01:17 AM
    Give it time. It's less than an hour since you posted.
    I have seen answersin minutes on reletivly less popular topiics , that's why I was expecting it to be faster....
    07-01-2014 02:13 AM
    Really? No one? I thought there will be someone more excited πŸ˜ƒ than I am .....
    07-01-2014 08:52 PM
    I'm really hoping its more than just looks but i conform with that too. The two (3?) shown back in April were gorgeous.
    07-01-2014 09:08 PM
    I'm really excited for it. It's one of the main features that I am eager to test out! It frustrates me that it was not put out at the end of June when they specifically said it would be.
    Sent from my NL822 using Tapatalk
    07-01-2014 09:56 PM
    I've not heard about this. Can you explain? Is it like the live wallpaper apps that Android phones have?
    07-01-2014 10:05 PM
    Lets hope it comes soon then :D
    07-01-2014 10:05 PM
    Curious, cause the demo'd Apps didn't look interesting to me at all, sadly
    07-01-2014 10:23 PM
    I've not heard about this. Can you explain? Is it like the live wallpaper apps that Android phones have?
    It is what exactly I am confused πŸ˜– over.....as i said ,if its just for good looks or if it has any functionality...
    07-02-2014 05:53 AM
    Have anyone has the clue for the timeframe of its launch ?
    07-02-2014 05:54 AM
    Supposedly, the Lockscreen update or changes will be coming with the actual update to Windows Phone 8.1 or the Lumia Cyan update.

It's been since April when last we heard or seen anything as far as what the app or API will actually do. My guess is that they are adding all possibilities. Things like animation could be coming but they're still doing some testing.
    07-02-2014 06:29 AM
    joebelfoire has mentioned it will come to 1GB RAM devices initially......and will be optimized for 512MB RAM devices later on...but it might be a lot of wait for 512 MB RAM users
    07-02-2014 06:36 AM
    It is what exactly I am confused πŸ˜– over.....as i said ,if its just for good looks or if it has any functionality...
    Yeah, we are wondering the same things then. But, in all honesty, I think that adding good looks is a function in and of itself. I mean, I'm imagining planets rotating across my screen or a spinning tornado. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ If we can add that to the lock screen, not only would it look good, but it might grab the attention of potential buyers. I would like it better if we could have live wallpaper behind our tiles though.
    07-02-2014 07:32 AM
    Yeah, we are wondering the same things then. But, in all honesty, I think that adding good looks is a function in and of itself. I mean, I'm imagining planets rotating across my screen or a spinning tornado. ο˜Šο‘ο‘ο‘ If we can add that to the lock screen, not only would it look good, but it might grab the attention of potential buyers. I would like it better if we could have live wallpaper behind our tiles though.
    From what was shown during Build 2014 it's not an animated image. The lockscreen can be heavily customized in terms of font family, -size and -color. And if I remember correctly the are animations when unlocking the device, but not when you're not touching the screen.
    07-02-2014 07:36 AM
    It compromises of different unlocking techniques!
    07-02-2014 07:40 AM
    From what was shown during Build 2014 it's not an animated image. The lockscreen can be heavily customized in terms of font family, -size and -color. And if I remember correctly the are animations when unlocking the device, but not when you're not touching the screen.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    07-02-2014 08:33 AM
    So ., at the end of the day 😊,it is yet another change in just looks of WP...i wish if they could add so functionality to it like having apps on lock screen which you use the most and can be opened directly by stopping up πŸ‘† holding their icon..., or gestures on lock screen .... Anything like these.... But adding some functionality would worth something....
    07-02-2014 11:57 AM
    I really want the Zune music screensaver on the lock screen when playing music. :D
    There was an early leak of that custom lock screen but according to others it was fake :'(.
    07-02-2014 12:06 PM
    I really want the Zune music screensaver on the lock screen when playing music. :D
    There was an early leak of that custom lock screen but according to others it was fake :'(.
    I haven't seen that screensaver as never used Zune....but yes if it is going to change the looks only,then it has to be among the best....
    07-02-2014 07:15 PM
    I haven't seen that screensaver as never used Zune....but yes if it is going to change the looks only,then it has to be among the best....
    Here you go

Looking at it again, I think it might be real. The lock screen text is exactly the same as the current 8.1. This was posted at a time where we did even know the font changes. I'm feeling hopeful :D.

This is so damn cool

EDIT: The volume bar and top notification panel is the same too! Only thing is the music bar when you press the volume key while playing music.
    Akssingh likes this.
    07-03-2014 02:30 AM
    Here you go

Looking at it again, I think it might be real. The lock screen text is exactly the same as the current 8.1. This was posted at a time where we did even know the font changes. I'm feeling hopeful :D.

This is so damn cool

EDIT: The volume bar and top notification panel is the same too! Only thing is the music bar when you press the volume key while playing music.
    Yeah dude....it looks awesome πŸ™†, a bit real and and very much fake..... The music 🎢 changing gesture from lockscreen is nowhere right now but I still believe that it will be the addition of that lockscreen app...so I hope for the exact copy of this....
    Susmit257 likes this.
    07-03-2014 02:52 AM