Confused about the Podcast App

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
So I saw the WPC news article about Sam Sabri's start screen and he has the Podcast app as a shortcut to the start screen. Presumably this is the default one that you go into via the "xbox music & video app", however when I do that, then tap on "podcasts", all I get is "its lonely in here. go to the Store to add some podcasts".

1. There doesn't seem to be any way to make the podcast bit a shortcut to the start screen.
2. When I go to the Store and do a search for "podcast" I only get apps or some pop group no one has probably heard of who brought out a song called podcast.

So how do I get the podcast element as a shortcut, and where does it think podcasts come from? With my other podcast app (ipodcast), I can get many free podcasts - I'd just rather use the default app, as well as its probably more stable.

Windowlino

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
It is the standalone podcast app for WP8.1 I guess. You haven't go to the store to find podcast with that app but find them inside of the app.

I like iPodcast WAY better but it still has the storage bug which fills the phone storage completely after some time of usage and the Devs don't look into it since nearly one year.
Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss