What Is The Best Camera App?

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a Lumia 925 and was wondering what camera app is the best to use..? Should I just stick to the nokia stock camera or is there something better in windows app store?

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a Lumia 925 and was wondering what camera app is the best to use..? Should I just stick to the nokia stock camera or is there something better in windows app store?

Personally I like the built in Microsoft camera app on 8.1 much better than Nokia one. Nokia one is so slow and takes a bit to boot up and its not as easy to just swipe to the side to see the photos you just took in the Nokia one

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Personally I like the built in Microsoft camera app on 8.1 much better than Nokia one. Nokia one is so slow and takes a bit to boot up and its not as easy to just swipe to the side to see the photos you just took in the Nokia one

I am waiting for the official release..I hear the 8.1 DP drains batteries on some phones so I'll just wait for the 8.1 official release..So you say we get a built in microsoft camera in 8.1...? Niice. !

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
MS Camera - Speed
Nokia Camera - Quality, features
Nokia Camera Beta - more features sooner, increased instability risk

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Beside MS/Nokia apps

Camera360 is free and provides a lot of options

Proshot has a lot of features and is what I use the most paid but well worth the purchase.

rluka

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Built in camera.

When you read digital camera review, start up time is one of the important metric, especially for quick snapshots.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Proshot is the best. The only downside of the app is that it can't be launched with camera button. Not a dev fault though.
Sent from my Lumia.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
After the latest update, I've gone back to ProShot. I like its feature set, new interface and the results look great. Nokia Camera also has a great feature set and a clean interface. Furthermore, it can be launched with the camera button.

kencaz

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Proshot is the best. The only downside of the app is that it can't be launched with camera button. Not a dev fault though.
Sent from my Lumia.

I think Lumia should allow users to choose whatever default camera app they want... Don't think it would be that difficult...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos