PDF reader which cuts off borders, similar to iBooks on iOS?

openweb

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
On Android there are many bad PDF readers, of course you can zoom in, but then the text goes all the way sideways if you want to scroll just up and down without the borders...

Of course Apple could solved this, but any good solution on Windows Phone?

Edit: there is one quite good for Android Android as well: the AnDoc - PDF & DJVU Reader.

Last edited:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: PDF reader which cuts off borders, similar to the iOS solution (maybe iBooks)?

Well, none that I know of exist in WP with this feature, which makes some sense considering that some .pdfs are literally just the scanned document.

However, are you looking for an eBook reader, by any chance?

openweb

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: PDF reader which cuts off borders, similar to the iOS solution (maybe iBooks)?

Well, none that I know of exist in WP with this feature, which makes some sense considering that some .pdfs are literally just the scanned document.

?
Sorry, maybe I don't get what do you mean...

For Apple it made perfect sense to build that feature into iBooks. It also made perfect sense for the OpenView Mobile Android developer team to make such an app: it is called AnDoc - PDF & DJVU Reader. you may or may not be interested in checking one of these out. (Apple's solution is better IMHO - it has less sideways 'play' in the zoomed PDF -, but on Android at least there is something as well.) For me as a user, it makes perfect sense as well.

However, are you looking for an eBook reader, by any chance?

Nope. A PDF reader, specifically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs