After Xbox music latest update. it was failed to open microsoft please correct this issue immediately.Many users were facing this problem
    muvig likes this.
    07-06-2014 06:31 AM
    Hey I will suggest you to post the same in this sticky thread http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ic-thread.html
    Guytronic likes this.
    07-06-2014 08:25 AM
    After Xbox music latest update. it was failed to open microsoft please correct this issue immediately.Many users were facing this problem
    It has to first connect to internet, that is what is causing it to fail if the internet is poor.
    I think MS must separate the internet radio and music. Some of us don't stream or use this radio attached to xbox music, we just want to play our local saved music without connecting to internet. Sometimes I have to wait for more than a minute whole for xbox music to open my saved album, it's annoying for sure.
    07-06-2014 08:46 AM
    It has to first connect to internet, that is what is causing it to fail if the internet is poor.
    I think MS must separate the internet radio and music. Some of us don't stream or use this radio attached to xbox music, we just want to play our local saved music without connecting to internet. Sometimes I have to wait for more than a minute whole for xbox music to open my saved album, it's annoying for sure.
    No I couldn't able to see the offline music which is present in my phone. Im using nokia lumia 720 8.1 developer preview.
    07-06-2014 10:25 AM
    Hey I will suggest you to post the same in this sticky thread http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ic-thread.html
    Excellent suggestion!
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    07-06-2014 02:33 PM