Have you signed up for the BBM Beta?

anon(5789608)

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
holy crap, this will be the live tile? I did a better in 3 minutes in the photoshop

iuDLUXO.jpg

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Is BBM that much better than other instant messaging services? I've never used it, let alone a BlackBerry device, so I'm clueless. I'm always interested in new apps though.

I personally believe BBM is better than the competition, but this beta is missing several key features. I'm fine with that, though, as it's still a beta

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I did, but only because I have BB ID for BBM on Android. BTW, the poll should have radio buttons not checkboxes.

Once I get BBM on my Windows Phone then it's good riddance Google!!!

Last edited:

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
From the BBM blog:

In this first release of BBM for Windows Phone, we’re focused on introducing Windows Phone users to the power of sharing experiences in the moment through the immediacy and privacy offered by BBM. Users can engage in BBM Chats with one or many contacts, with the ability to share pictures, voice notes, contacts and location.

That's what I assume we can initially expect to have when we are given downloading permission, so basically the bare minimum for functionality. Extra features will be added over time.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
holy crap, this will be the live tile? I did a better in 3 minutes in the photoshop

http://i.imgur.com/iuDLUXO.jpg

Well what were you expecting, a Van Gogh or a Picasso maybe?

It fits with the Modern UI design guidelines, plus it's a live tile so it won't be stuck on that if you use it a lot. That background will also change if you change your background as I would imagine it will be a transparent tile.

anon(5789608)

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Well what were you expecting, a Van Gogh or a Picasso maybe?

It fits with the Modern UI design guidelines, plus it's a live tile so it won't be stuck on that if you use it a lot. That background will also change if you change your background as I would imagine it will be a transparent tile.

what the f*ck i did just read

go away donkey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djysrv